Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Available to OrderStock expected 7th March 2024
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: MICRO POG
What we say:
This pedalboard-friendly POG is one of Electro-Harmonix's best selling pedals! It's works equally well of guitar and bass and basically gives you two extra voices to your own note: one an octave above and the other and octave below. Three knobs control the volumes of each of these, including your original signal so you can edit out your own fundamental note completely if you want! Turn your guitar into a bass, have three voices at once for an unusual organ sound or use this in conjunction with some serious gain from your pedals or amp to turn your guitar sound into a massive, apocalyptic wasteland!
Simpler to operate than the full-sized POG, this is no less the pedal for it: high pedigree players like Robin Finck from Nine Inch Nails use this to approximate the sonic devastation required for a gig like that! There is lots of fun to be had with this pedal.
- Polyphonic super fast tracking: play chords, arpeggios or single notes with no glitches
- Adjustable original pitch volume
- Adjustable one octave up volume
- Adjustable one octave down volume
- Amazing 12 string guitar
- Easily turns your guitar into a bass
- Church organ to Hammond like organ sounds
- Dry output jack in addition to the effect output jack
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)