Jam Pedals Waterfall Chorus and Vibrato Pedal
In Stock2 Available
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Manufacturer's ID: WCV
A JAM pedals favorite for a lot of guitar, bass and keyboard players, the WaterFall is serving as a mainstay on boards of such greats as John Scofield, Nels Cline, Steve Lukather, Anthony Jackson and John Mesdeski for many years now, and has established itself as one of the best analog chorus/vibrato pedals in the market.
It features BBD chips faithful reproductions of the Panasonic MN3207, 2 toggle-switches, the first to select between chorus and vibrato modes, and the other to switch to a “wetter” effect resulting in a deeper, more contemporary sounding chorus, or a more intense, deranged vibrato sound! Max out the Depth and Speed controls to get Leslie-speaker type effects!
The WaterFall is an extremely versatile, rich, 3D sounding, tone- machine that has converted even the most rigid of chorus-haters!
*The WaterFall features soft-click (relay) switching.
- DEPTH controls the modulation’s depth on top of the Dry signal
- SPEED sets the modulation speed
- “C / V” 2-way toggle-switch selects between the Chorus and Vibrato modes
- “+ / -“ 2-way toggle-switch selects between discrete (-) or more pronounced (+) WaterFall modulation
- Internal trimmer adjusts the maximum modulation speed
- True Bypass
- Works with 9V DC adaptor (tip-negative)
- Power consumption: 9 mA
- Dimensions (jacks, pots etc. included): 7.5 x 12 x 5.6 cm / 2.9 x 4.7 x 2.2 inches
- Weight: 300g / 0.66 lbs.