Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: MOBILE-AC
What we say:
This excellent, portable amp is designed for acoustic guitars mainly but can cover more bases than that!
Plug in your acoustic and enjoy 5w of clear stereo sound. Season with some built-in reverb and chorus and keep playing away because this baby'll keep running for up to 15 hours on batteries! Plug a mic into this too for vocals and guitar at the same time; there's a three channel mixer system on board so you can get your levels correct.You can also use this as a monitor when you're gigging with a bigger PA system.
Small enough to put inside most shoulder bags and backpacks and useful enough to use in all manner of situations, the Mobile AC is an amp you'll find yourself plugging into time and again.
SpecificationDesigned for acoustic guitar and built to travel, the MOBILE AC delivers big sound in a package that can easily fit into a backpack. Simply plug in your acoustic guitar, turn up the volume, and enjoy clean, clear, and surprisingly powerful stereo sound, through two 4inch speakers delivering a total of 5watts of power. You can use the Mobile AC for up to 15 hours at a time via battery power, so you can take it anywhere.
You can also add deep stereo chorus or lush reverb effects, and by attaching an MP3 player and microphone, you’ll be able to sing along with your backing tracks. It’s also a handy personal monitor for use on stage, with a big sound belying its small size.
- Five-watt (2.5 W+2.5 W) stereo amplifier for acoustic guitar
- Simple, intuitive controls
- 15 hours of use with six AA alkaline batteries
- Microphone and MP3 inputs for singing and practice
- Three-channel mixer with individual volume controls for microphone, guitar, and audio input
- Chorus, Reverb, and Wide effects add depth to your sound
- Carry strap included
The MOBILE AC is small, but its two 4-inch speakers produce a surprisingly large and lush stereo sound. Activate the built-in stereo chorus — an effect that Roland is famous for — and immerse your guitar in a pool of thick, swirling sound. There’s also onboard reverb with a dedicated control knob, as well as a “Wide” effect for adding spaciousness to the sound. For the final polish, turn the TONE knob clockwise for a brighter tone, or counterclockwise for a milder sound.
Small enough to fit in a backpack and light enough for a child to carry, the MOBILE AC is ready to travel. Take it anywhere you go — to a friend’s house for a jam session, to a small outdoor gathering such as a camping trip, or on stage for use as a personal monitor. It can run for 15 hours at a time on six AA alkaline batteries, so you can perform in any location, indoors or out. An optional AC adapter is available should you prefer to plug it in. A handy carrying strap is included, and an optional carrying case is also available.
Strum, Sing, and Jam Along
Strap on your guitar, invite a friend, and grab a microphone — the MOBILE AC has inputs for guitar and mic with independent volume controls for each, and you can even add lush reverb and “Wide” effects to the instrument and voice for a polished, professional sound. There’s also a third input (with dedicated volume control) for connecting a portable media player such as an iPod, giving you an easy way to add backing tracks to your performances.
The MOBILE AC in Action!
This amp was born to travel — where will you take your music?
Connect an MP3 player to the audio input and jam along with your favorite tracks; you can control the volume of your guitar and the external audio independently for the perfect blend. You can also perform duets with a singer by connecting a microphone to the MOBILE AC’s Mic input, with independent volume control of the guitar and mic. There are no additional mixers, amps, speakers, or cables to hassle with; with the MOBILE AC, everything’s combined in a single self-contained package.
On the Street…
Ideal for when you need some more volume when performing outdoors. And if you sing, simply connect a microphone to the MOBILE AC’s Mic input. You can even plug in an MP3 player and play along with backing tracks. With independent volume knobs for each input, you can dial up the perfect mix instantly.
In Small Clubs…
If you perform at cafes or small clubs, the MOBILE AC is a convenient and great-sounding portable sound system. Although small, the stereo sound it produces is surprisingly spacious and lush. Add Roland’s famous stereo chorus to your guitar and a rich reverb to the entire mix for a pro sound that your audience will love.
On Mid-Size Stages…
The MOBILE AC makes a great dedicated personal guitar monitor on stage. Use a DI box (such as the BOSS DI-1) to send your acoustic guitar signal to the house mixer, and use the parallel output of your DI box to connect to your MOBILE AC on stage. Finally, the ‘AC can be mounted on a microphone stand so you get perfect, crystal-clear sound while performing.
- Rated Power Output: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): AUDIO: -10 dBu MIC: -50 dBu GUITAR: -10 dBu
- Speakers: 10 cm (4 inches) x 2
- Controls: POWER switch WIDE switch TONE knob REVERB knob [AUDIO] VOLUME knob [MIC] VOLUME knob [GUITAR] VOLUME knob CHORUS switch
- Indicator: Power
- Connectors: MIC jack (1/4-inch phone type) GUITAR jack (1/4-inch phone type) AUDIO jacks (Stereo miniature phone type, RCA phono type) PHONES jack (Stereo miniature phone type) DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 6 or AC Adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 175 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Strap Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 6 Owner’s Manual
- Option (sold separately): AC adaptor (PSB series)
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6): approximately 15 hours
- Width: 280 mm, 11-1/16 inches
- Depth: 108 mm, 4-5/16 inches
- Height: 177 mm, 7 inches
- Weight: 2.5 kg, 5 lbs. 9 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
In Stock3 Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow