Manufacturer's ID: SRH1840-EFS
- Individually matched 40 mm neodymium drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended high-end and accurate bass.
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field.
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles for enhanced durability.
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels.
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort.
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar® reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability.
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement.
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort.
- Additional cable and zippered storage case provide years of listening enjoyment and convenient storage.
- Individually tested and serialized.
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use.
The SRH1840 has a custom-crafted design and is extremely lightweight and durable. An included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, and an additional cable ensures years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- Transducer Type: neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity : 96 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 65 O
- Max. input power: 1000 mW
- Frequency range: 10 Hz – 30 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 268 g
- Cable length: 2,1 m
- Type of cable: Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More