Korg PA600 Arranger Keyboard
Available to OrderStock expected 10th October 2021
3-Year Warranty Included
We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty as standard. Buy with confidence today. Learn More
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: KOC PA600
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound.
- Massive internal Factory PCM – plus up to 96 MB of user PCM data – provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering amazingly high quality sounds.
- Two assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC).
- Two versions of Pa600 are available: International and Quarter Tone button variations. Both feature elegantly designed and compact cabinet including a pristine amplification system.
- Large, bright, backlit TouchView™ color TFT display (800x480).
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file. New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete.
- New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete.
- Over 360 factory Styles, each including three Intros/Endings, four variations and four Fill In + Break, plus ten Favorite and three User banks for storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles.
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts, plus synchronized pads.
- Chord Sequencer function that can record any chord progression on-the-fly.
- Improved General Midi set for Standard Midi Files, compatibility with popular lyric formats including graphical (+G), plus Text Viewer, Marker and Score.
- MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change.
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms).
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, karaoke, and MP3, with instant recall of any song setting and user-definable custom lists.
- Localized Pa600 and Pa600QT data (sold separately) provides Sounds and Styles relevant to specific countries and regions.
- Includes accessory DVD with USB-MIDI drivers, video manual, and additional Style content, including the complete "Real Drums" and "Turkish/Arabic World" collections
- Keyboard: 61 keys with Velocity
- More than 950 (including Stereo Piano and GM 2 Sounds)
- 64 Drum Kits
- 256 Sounds
- 128 Drum Kits
- Tone Generator: 128 Oscillators (max polyphony 128 voices) - Filters with Resonance
- PCM User Memory: 96 MB
- Factory: More than 360 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
- User: Up to 1,200 available Style locations including the Favorite/User banks
- Structure: Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings and one Style Performance per Style
- Style controls: 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Autofill, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Manual Bass, Bass Inversion, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Snare & Kick Designation, STS Mode – Chord Sequencer
- Guitar Mode 2
- Parallel and Fixed NTT, Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- Effects & EQ
- 4 Stereo Master FX / 125 Effects types
- Three band EQ for each track – Articulations
- Limiter - Master 4 band Parametric EQ
- Dynamic Nuance Control (DNC) Technology
- Full editing of Sounds and Drum Kits
- Realtime sound control using Assignable Switches
- Controllers: Joystick – 2 Assignable Switches
- 320 Realtime Performance locations
- STS: Memorize Realtime tracks
- Up to 4 x Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entries
- My Setting special Performance
- Realtime Tracks: Four Keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower)
- Pads: 4 Pad tracks + Stop button – Pad Record
- Song Play: Single Player with Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
- Jukebox function - Compatible with SMF (formats 0 and 1) and MP3 with Vocal Remover
- Lyrics (compatible with CDG), Score, Marker
- Display: 7” 800 x 480 TFT Graphical Color TouchView
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions
- Full featured sequencer - 16 tracks - Up to 100.000 events - SMF format
- Song Book: Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes - User-definable custom lists - Filtering options
- Search: Yes for Style, Song, Performance, SongBook, Sound and Lyrics TXT
- Compatibility for Sound Data
- “i-Series": Styles only
- “Pa series”: Style, Performance, Sound, PCM, Song, SongBook and Pad
- General Controls
- Master Volume, Real Time-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose,
- Master Transpose, Fade In/Out, Tempo Lock, Style Change - Quarter Tone Arabic Scale,
- User Scale memorized inside Performance/STS, Search, Lyrics, Score, Maker, Dial, Tempo, Metronome, Split
- Control Inputs: Damper Pedal, Assignable Pedal/Footswitch
- Line Out
- Unbalanced Jack Left/Mono, Right, Headphones
- 2 Unbalanced Line In Jacks
- MIDI: In, Out MIDI connectors - USB to Midi using the USB Device port Individual track assignment - 8 user definable MIDI Preset
- USB: Type A (TO DEVICE) x 1: 2.0 Hi Speed Type B (TO HOST) x 1: 2.0 Hi Speed
- Speaker System
- Amplification: 15W x 2
- Speakers: 100 mm x 2 Double Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
- Power Supply: AC 100-240 V
- Power Consumption: 20 Watt
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,030 x 378 x 127 mm (without music rest)
- Weight: 11 kg (without music rest)
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Music Stand, Accessory DVD (It includes Video Manuals), AC Cable
- Expression/Volume Pedal (KORG EXP-2, KORG XVP-10)
- Damper Pedal (KORG DS-1H)
- Switch Pedal (KORG PS-1, PS-3)