In Stock6 Available
Order now for Delivery on Saturday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2020 to 24th December 2020 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Sunday 31st January 2021. Learn More
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: DP-03-SD
SpecificationA pair of stereo condenser microphones is built into the front panel of the DP-03, helpful for capturing a rehearsal, live performance or songwriting ideas. Also included are a pair of high-quality XLR microphone preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones. 1/4” line inputs are also available, and an instrument-level switch allows you to record a guitar or bass without a direct box. A three-button footswitch, the RC-3F, is available for control and punch in.
Routing the inputs to one of the eight tracks is simple, and you can record two at a time until you fill up all eight. A tuner and metronome are built-in for tight-sounding tracks, each with its own dedicated button for quick access. Track can be edited with commands like copy/paste, silence, clone track and undo. Bouncing is also available, even bouncing all eight tracks down to one or two. There’s even the option to import a WAV file through USB.
Each track has its own send to a stereo reverb processor as well as two-band shelving EQ. Once you’ve perfected your mix with the 45mm faders, pan knobs, reverb and EQ, record it to the dedicated stereo master track. Your mix can be processed with mastering effects like EQ and limiting for a tight, modern sound. When you’re satisfied, transfer your mix to a computer over USB 2.0.
TASCAM’s DP-03SD is the simplest, best-sounding way to share your music with the world.
- 8-track Digital Portastudio
- Records to SD/SDHC Card media
- Import WAV files from USB
- Built-in stereo condenser microphone
- Two XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- 1/4" stereo line inputs
- Switchable instrument-level input for guitar/bass direct recording
- Multi-band mastering effects
- 2-band EQ per track
- Internal reverb processor with dedicated send per track
- Chromatic Tuner and Metronome
- Track editing, autopunch and bounce features
- Optional RC-3F footswitch offers three switches for punch-in and transport operation
- Compact and lightweight
- Dimensions: 11.4" W x 2.1" H x 8.2" D
- Weight: 4lbs