Roland RT-30K Kick V-Drum Trigger
In Stock: 2 Available
Order now for Delivery on Thursday
Bring your acoustic drums into the cyber age with this high quality trigger from Roland. Enable the potential of samples, synths and the rest of the digital world to be accessed as... read more
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: RT-30K
What we say:
Bring your acoustic drums into the cyber age with this high quality trigger from Roland. Enable the potential of samples, synths and the rest of the digital world to be accessed as you play your normal kit.
Connect this to any number of modules, synths or software and expand your musical vocabulary exponentially.
This trigger attaches to the body of your kick drum: it's easy to take back off too so it's entirely flexible. The sensor is enormously quick and sensitive so you won't experience any 'lag' from the trigger. It's made from plastic reinforced with fibreglass so it's tough enough to withstand intense performances.
- Advanced trigger device for playing electronic sources from an acoustic bass drum
- Compatible with Roland’s TM-2 Trigger Module, TD-series V-Drums sound modules, and SPD-series percussion pads
- Newly developed self-guided mount makes installation quick and easy
- Durable fibreglass-reinforced ABS body and secure mounting mechanism for dependable operation
- Protective grip prevents marring of wood bass drum hoops
- TRS connection cable included
Expand Your Acoustic Drums with Triggers to Create a Modern Hybrid SetupThe RT-30 series of acoustic drum triggers brings more variety and versatility to your basic acoustic drum kit. Attaching a trigger to a standard drum lets you play sounds from an external electronic device, such as a Roland TM-2 Trigger Module, just by striking the head normally. This hybrid approach allows you to creatively enhance your live performances in many ways, such as adding electronic sounds for playing current music styles or layering custom samples with acoustic drums to achieve the processed punch heard on studio recordings.