In Stock3 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: SPD-SX
SpecificationTHE ULTIMATE PERCUSSIVE SAMPLING INSTRUMENT
- A unique instrument that allows live sampling directly into the pad, or loading in of your own samples and sounds
- Play using the 9 built-in velocity sensitive pads or trigger them by connecting external Roland pads or acoustic drum triggers
- Three built-in effects engines allow 21 effect types to be added to your samples, or perform with effects on the fly with the realtime effect controls
- Loading your samples is easy; import samples from a USB flash drive and assign to a pad or use the included WAVE File Manager Software to connect the SPD-SX to your computer and drag and drop your samples
- USB connectivity to back up your samples and kits to USB flash drive and USB-MIDI connectivity
Hybrid drums: take the raw power of acoustic drums, add the potential of electronics and start playing a drum kit that gives you the best of both worlds.
By connecting Roland Acoustic Drum Triggers or trigger pads to Roland Sound Modules such as the TM-2 and SPD-SX, a world of extra acoustic and electronic sounds are available. When you combine with them with your acoustic drum and cymbal sound, things get really exciting.
- 1. ENHANCE YOUR SOUND. You can enhance your sound by triggering an electronic sound and mixing it with your acoustic sounds for greater dynamic range, increased clarity and performance. Even the fastest double-bass drum rolls sound clear and pronounced.
- 2. LAYER YOUR SOUNDS. You can add extra electronic sounds, such as tambourine, hand claps or even your own sounds, which play along with your acoustic drum sound.
- 3. EXPAND YOUR SOUND. Expand the sounds available within your kit. Play instruments that you can't take to the gig (such as gongs) or that you don't have in your original drum kit (such as second snares or sub-drops).
The perfect addition to any acoustic or electronic drum kit, percussion setup, DJ booth, or keyboard rig, the SPD-SX is equally at home on the live stage, in the recording studio, pre-production suite, or dance club. The SPD-SX takes many of the proven concepts from its predecessor and raises them to a new level.
Whether you’re firing off one-shot samples, looped phrases, or complete audio playback tracks, the SPD-SX is loaded with the latest technology and tools to get the job done with speed, precision, and convenience. Enjoy the most advanced triggering and sampling technology in a sleek, easy-to-use percussion instrument.Roland SPD-SX Sampling Pad
- Unique sampling-pad concept — the only instrument of its kind in the world
- 2 GB internal memory, enabling approximately 360 minutes of sampling (mono) without requiring external memory
- Nine velocity-sensitive rubber pads, two external dual-trigger inputs
- Easy capturing and assignment of audio data through Multi-Pad Sampling
- Three units of multi-effects onboard, with two real-time control knobs and four dedicated effect buttons
- Individual Pad Dynamics indicators show pad status and audio-level activity during performance
- Expanded USB functionality (USB Mass Storage, USB MIDI/AUDIO, USB Memory)
- Wave Manager software included for easily importing, assigning, and organizing samples
- Large backlit LCD