Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Manufacturer's ID: PGA27-LC
The PGA27 is a professional quality large diaphragm condenser microphone with an updated design featuring a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Additional features include a high-pass filter for extra control of unwanted low-end signal and a -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility.
- Large diaphragm cartridge provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Shock mount included for additional set-up stability and minimization of transient noise
- Padded zipper case included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
|Frequency Range From (Hz)||20|
|Frequency Range To (kHz)||20|
|Equivalent Selfnoise||12 dB(A)|
|Maximum Sound Pressure||130 dB SPL (Pad Off)|
|145 dB SPL (Pad On)|
|Switchable Low Cut||150 Hz -6db/octave|
|Output Connectors||3 Pin XLR|
|Requires Phantom Power (VDC)||48v DC|
|Weight (g) / (lbs)||453 g / 0.999 lbs|