Mono M80-SEB-BLK Electric Bass Sleeve Black
Manufacturer's ID: M80-SEB-BLK
The Bass Sleeve™ is the latest addition to MONO's collection of professional luggage for musicians. Designed to be a minimalist solution for traveling light and simple, the new Sleeve™ collection of cases merges MONO's innovative protection and high quality construction standards into a super slim and stylish design.
- Top-Loading for quick stand-up access allows you to quickly unzip the case and pull your guitar out from the top so no need to lay the Sleeve down on the floor
- Patented neck suspension system features a slimmer Headlock molded from solid, shock-absorbing EVA rubber to protect the neck and headstock from impact during falls
- Contains a super slim EVA insole to keep the body off the ground and protect the strap pin from bottoming-out when the Sleeve is put down too hard.
- Includes a messenger bag style storage pouch that's perfect for small laptops and cables that you might need when traveling light
- Sleeves built using only high-test materials with extreme resistance to abrasion and the elements
- Rock solid, industrial webbing handles come standard on MONO cases. Bar-tack stitching and steel rivets reinforce for strength, while high grade webbing provides a super comfortable grip.
- A custom steel buckle is used to secure the storage pouch with industrial seatbelt webbing. Simple and secure with a nice touch of style.
- The Sleeve is designed for standard, solid-body electric instruments. Hollow-body and other instruments with an overall maximum thickness (including bridge, pick-ups, knobs, toggles, etc.) of 3" are not recommended for the Sleeve. Bass Sleeve pouch internal fitting dimensions are 14" wide x 12" long (short side), 16" long (long side), and can be filled up to 2.5"- 3" deep.
- The Sleeve is not Tick-compatible
- Weight: 78 oz (4.9 lbs)
In Stock3 Available
Order now for Delivery on Tuesday