BOSS PW-3 Wah
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: PW-3
What we say:
This tough, compact pedal will easily find a place to squeeze on to your pedalboard and you'll be glad it did! Its small size means you don't need to give up valuable real-estate on your board and the multi-mode sound and solid aluminium construction lets you get on with playing extended wah-wah solos in every single song in your band's set!
There are two modes you can pick with the PW-3: Rich and Vintage. The Vintage mode gives you the quality, classic retro wah you'd expect. The Rich mode increases the low end response so your tone doesn't drop out when you switch on your pedal as some other wahs do.
A simple but welcome design factor that will please left-footed players is the inclusion of an on-off LED on either side of the pedal to let you know when the thing is on!
There you have it: it's a road-ready, tough wah pedal that has two great modes and fits easily on a pedalboard: what more do you need?
Unlike other pedals that sacrifice feel and functionality when trimmed down in size, the PW-3 strikes the perfect balance between practicality and playability. Its die-cast aluminum chassis is solid and substantial underfoot, and the long, smooth pedal action is highly responsive and feels great. Another issue with downsized pedals is that it’s hard to see when the effect is on or off, because your foot blocks the view. The PW-3 solves this with status LEDs on each side of the pedal, making it much easier to see when the wah is activated.
- Unique Rich mode retains low-end fullness, eliminating the thin tone of typical wah designs
- Vintage mode for the familiar classic wah sound
- Low-noise operation and pro playing feel with smooth pivot action and adjustable tension
- Space-saving design fits easily on crowded pedalboards
- Rugged, die-cast aluminum chassis provides a rock-solid feel and gig-ready durability
- On/off LEDS on each side of the pedal make it easy to see status at a glance