Roland K-25-M Keyboard
In Stock5 Available
Order now for Delivery on Friday
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: K-25M
What we say:
At A Glance:
The K-25M from Roland is a great option for controlling the acclaimed Boutique range of synthesizer modules. Take your favourite Boutique module on the go, thanks to the clean and simple setup of the K-25M.
Features We Love:
16 Pin Flat Connection
Being designed specifically for the Roland Boutique range, the K-25M connects by docking in your Boutique module and connecting with the 16-Pin flat cable. This makes for a clean setup with no messy MIDI cables lying around.
The K-25M features 25 mini keys and can fit in a regular backpack. This is great for docking in your favourite module and using it on the go.
There are two angled positions available on the K-25M, making programming easier. Or, you can lay your boutique module completely flat in the dock.
- Compact design
- Works with any Roland Boutique Module
- Can position the boutique at multiple angles
- K-25M Keyboard
- Owner's manual
- 25-note velocity sensitive keyboard for use with Roland Boutique modules
- Three-position stand tilts the module for better viewing angle – also lays flat
- High-quality keyboard construction
- Transforms Roland boutique module into highly portable music making tool