Shure KSM8 Black Dualdyne Microphone
In Stock3 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2021 to 24th December 2021 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange & can be exchanged until Monday 31st January 2022. Learn More
Manufacturer's ID: KSM8/B
Achieving the sound quality demanded by elite performers and venues no longer requires sacrificing the rugged reliability of a dynamic microphone.
The KSM8 Dualdyne features a patented cartridge design with two ultra-thin diaphragms and groundbreaking reverse airflow technology.
Here are a few more of the technological advancements that make the KSM8 Dualdyne a game-changer in live sound:
- UNMATCHED CONTROL OF PROXIMITY EFFECT MEANS A HUGE SWEET SPOT
- ACCURATE, FLAT FREQUENCY RESPONSE GREATLY MINIMIZES THE NEED FOR EQ AND PROCESSING
- TRUEST CARDIOID POLAR PATTERN AVAILABLE CONTROLS BLEED FOR A MORE NATURAL SOUND
- Patented cartridge design featuring two ultra-thin diaphragms (one active and one passive) and groundbreaking inverted air flow system.
- Exceptional control of proximity effect vastly increases working distance without on-axis coloration.
- Accurate frequency response due to controlled proximity effect which allows for neutral mid-and-high frequency reproduction, resulting in the most natural sounding dynamic microphone available.
- Off-axis attenuation is at and broad resulting in superior quality of rejection of unwanted sound sources for increased vocal clarity.
- Advanced Pneumatic Shock Mount design for exceptional rejection of handling noise without any loss of low frequency response.
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional plosive and wind protection, while offering virtually waterproof protection.
- Available in select Shure wireless systems, compatible with all interchangeable Shure handheld wireless transmitters