Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: 720LOOPER
What we say:
One of the most legendary companies in effects pedal history, Mike Matthews’ New York based Electro-Harmonix have been bringing out a bewildering and exotic range of game-changing effects for nearly 50 years now and show no signs of stopping!
E-HX now offer a plethora of different looping devices to cater to the ever widening demand for this type of effect. This particular pedal, the 720 Stereo Looper, gives you a staggering 720(!) seconds of looping time! That's 12 minutes! For some bands, that's a half of an entire set!
This little compact pedal can set you up with up to ten separate loops, all with CD-quality sound: 24-bit A/D/A Converters and 44.1kHz sample rate means truly no loss to your audio quality! You also get stereo ins and outs with this pedal so you can loop stereo instruments or use two separate instruments at once! This powerful and musical device gives a lot out and only takes up minimal space on your pedalboard!
- Extra-long 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- 10 independent loops
- Undo-Redo, Reverse and ½ Speed Effects at the touch of a button
- High-quality, uncompressed audio, 24-bit A/D/A converters plus 44.1kHz sample rate
- Stereo in/out for enhanced usability… record two instruments at once
- Foot controller input provides a way to use popular 3-button foot controllers to change a bank up or down, and gives access to instant Undo-Redo
- Silent footswitches
- Loop fadeout (trails) mode
- Includes EHX9.6DC power supply
- Works on 9V battery and provides extended battery life
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)