Truetone TT-CS12 1 Spot 12 Way ...
£214.99 In Stock
FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Click and Collect available
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: TT-CS12
The Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS12 pedalboard power brick can power virtually any combination of guitar effects pedals you can imagine. And its 12 power outlets are fully isolated to minimise noise in your rig. Four outputs are switchable between 9-volt and 12-volt operation, and a very cool variable output (4 volts to 9 volts) gives you extra tonal control over certain pedals - more on that below.
Variable power helps you dial in the perfect tone with certain pedals
Do you have a certain overdrive or fuzz pedal that simply sounds and feels better when it's using an old battery? Connect it to output seven on the 1 Spot Pro CS12, and then adjust the trim knob between 4 volts and 9 volts until you find the perfect amount of power for the tone you want.
Switchable voltage for outstanding versatility
Outlets three through six on the Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS12 are switchable between 9-volt and 12-volt operation. Individual toggle switches on the bottom of the power brick let you set up any combination of power values. That means you'll be able to power your existing set of pedals, and you'll also be covered when you get new pedals with different power requirements in the future.
All the connectors and cables included
You get all the cables you need to connect your pedals to the 1 Spot Pro CS12: two 26", two 22", four 18", three 12", and one 21" cable. You'll also get three adapters for special-needs pedals with reversed polarity or different jack types. For your battery-powered pedals that don't have a power connection, a 9-volt battery adapter cable is included.
Brackets included for convenient pedalboard mounting
The Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS12 comes with brackets designed for mounting on Pedaltrain pedalboards. It keeps your power supply out of the way for a neater setup and more room for effects pedals.
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS12 Pedal Power Supply Features:
- Power brick for effects pedals
- 12 outlets total: 2 x 18-volt DC, 4 x 9-volt DC, 4 switchable 9-volt DC/12-volt DC, 1 variable 4-volt DC to 9-volt DC, and 1 x 9-volt AC
- Cables and converter plugs included for compatibility with virtually any effects pedals
- Mounting brackets for Pedaltrain pedalboards included
- Outputs are fully isolated to minimize noise
- Switchable input voltage for worldwide use
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS12 Pedal Power Supply Includes:
- 2 DC26 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 26" (660mm) - Purple
- 2 DC22 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 22" (559mm) - Blue
- 4 DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18" (457mm) - White
- 3 DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12" (305mm) - Yellow
- 1 AC21 (5.5x2.5mm barrel plugs; 21" (533mm) - Red
- Note: All power cables are center pin negative polarity.Power Cables:
- Converter Plugs:
- 1 CL6 - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity) - Green (Line 6 DL4/M9 and some Eventide)
- 1 CYR - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity) - Red (reverse polarity converter)
- 2 C35 - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive) - Black (3.5mm / 1/8" plug converter)
- 1 CBAT - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, black battery clip output) (connects to batter clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks)
- Note: Do NOT connect to a battery!
In Stock5 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow