Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Strymon Riverside Overdrive
Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: Riverside
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Strymon Riverside is result of painstaking research into what makes the analog and vacuum tube circuits we all know and love sound so good! After much debating at Strymon HQ, they came up with the Riverside: a harmonically rich, incredibly versatile, tube-inspired drive pedal with simple controls and most importantly, the tube sound!
Features We Love:
The Low setting gives that classic breaking up amp sound whereas the High setting puts you on a path to pure valve mayhem.
Simple 3 Band EQ
Keeping it simple here is the key to the great sound, just like the amps of old this is based on. Classic Bass, Middle and Treble teamed with a selectable post-analog gain mid-band EQ push give just enough colour to make the tone leap from your amp!
The Strymon Riverside also features an input for latching pedal that will work as a boost and an expression pedal to control parameters or volume.
- Sensational valve sounds from some intense R&D
- Presence switch to tailor the sound for use with all amplifiers from dark to bright.
- Strymon Riverside Overdrive
- Power Supply
- Custom cascading multistage distortion topology provides a wide range of tube-inspired drive tones
- Digitally controlled analog class A JFET input gain stage maximizes headroom while adding up to 20dB of pure analog gain
- Precision crafted DSP gain stages provide detailed complexity and responsiveness
- Low gain channel for smooth classic overdrive
- High gain channel for modern saturated distortion
- 3-band EQ with independent Bass, Middle and Treble controls
- Selectable post-analog gain mid-band EQ push
- Presence switch to tailor the sound for use with all amplifiers from dark to bright
- Optional variable-threshold noise reduction helps tame noisy guitar pickups
Discover your amp’s potential
Riverside’s cascading gain stages create harmonically rich tones that are immensely musical and natural—from silky clean overdrive to colossal distortion, and all points between. Our analog JFET front-end ensures that Riverside responds to your guitar with uncompromised dynamics and feel. The precision crafted DSP generates dynamic complexity and pleasing harmonics at every stage, letting your amp shine at any gain level. Riverside takes your amp to places you never knew it could go.
Infinite sweet spot
Riverside’s continuously variable circuit tuning dynamically tweaks multiple parameters under the hood so that the sweet spot follows you at any gain setting. As you turn the Drive knob, Riverside makes continuous adjustments, tuning the circuit for optimum tone. This results in an incredibly versatile drive pedal that is equally capable of providing sparking cleans, mild overdrives, high-gain leads, and heavy saturated distortions.
Flexibility to adapt to any amp
Your amp choice has a large influence on the sound of any drive pedal connected to it. Riverside’s musical 3-band EQ, with independent Bass, Middle and Treble knobs, is designed to complement your amp’s tone with the flexibility needed to dial in your sound effectively and efficiently. The three-position Presence switch tailors the highest frequencies, allowing Riverside to integrate perfectly with any amp or setup, no matter how dark or bright.
- 9V DC power supply included