Mesa Boogie M3 Carbine
Order now for Delivery on Sunday
Manufacturer's ID: 1.FM3X.AMB.P
This package satisfied all the Tone requirements of discriminating bassists while being truly wallet-friendly.
Power-wise the M3 weighs in at 300 watts produced by the warm, yet super responsive mosfet power block. This linear mosfet powerplant combines the best sonic attributes of tube circuits – warmth and musicality – with the immediate response, lower mass and lighter weight of solid state designs.
The M3 is available as a 2U Rack Chassis or a 1x12 Combo based on our popular 1x12 POWERHOUSE™ cabinet. Match the rack head up with one of our many amazing 10, 12 or 15-loaded POWERHOUSE Cabs or travel light, but confidently, with the M3 Combo. Either way you’ll roll with Tone that‘ll inspire.
The M3 CARBINE makes Custom, Handcrafted, American Made quality accessible to any bassist who wants more from their amp. Our Customers have been trusting us to build fine musical instruments for Bass since 1969.
- Handcrafted in Petaluma, California
- 300 Watts @ 4 Ohms (165 @ 8), Trans-Class™ Power / 8 Power MOSFET’s, 1x12AX7 Vacuum Tube Preamplifier featuring: Gain, Active Bass w/Pull Deep, Passive Mids, Active Treble and Master Volume w/Pull Mute
- FX Loop w/True “Hard” Bypass Switch
- Balanced XLR Line Out with Ground Lift & Front Panel Level Control with Pre/Post Pull Switch
- 2 - 1/4” Speaker Output Jacks
- Tuner Output
- Fan Cooled