In Stock7 Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Frequently Bought Together
What we say:
QSC’s K range has constantly made a great impression with us: when customers A/B this speakers against others, the QSCs continually demonstrate why they are the top of the range speaker. The fullness of sound, the authority and the clean headroom is superb.
This active K12 speaker is the newer “.2” model and is the best yet. With 2000 watts available, power is not an issue!
A digital display on the back helps you easily navigate the presets for different uses such as PA, monitor, hand-held mic, using with digital guitar units etc. These modes call up the optimum settings for each use and provide a ready made, tailored EQ for your purpose. You can also save your own settings too!
The cabinet is made of lightweight yet super strong ABS plastic so it is durable but nowhere near as back-breakingly heavy as some other speakers. Good news indeed! The mounting hole for placing this onto a stand has a feature to let you either mount the speaker straight on or at a slight downward angle in order to better bring your sound to your audience!
This is the largest top speaker in the K range and as such provides an extremely sizeable sonic spread: this is a very strong and confident sounding unit! Clarity and depth is exceptional, as is separation of different sonic elements. Pair two of these with one or two subs from the KS range for a magnificent PA system.
QSC also offer an astounding 6 YEAR warranty with this, provided you register with them within 30 days. You can register here: QSC Registration
QSC are also making improvements to the firmware, if you wish to update, follow the link to their firmware section.
For any number of applications, QSC K12.2 speakers are a lightweight and easy to operate choice that blows away the competition.
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area (75-, 90-, 105-degree, K12.2, K10.2, K8.2)
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Weight: 17.7kh
- Dimension: 602 x 356 x 350mm