Fishman Fluence Multi Voice Pick Up Classic Humbucker Bridge Nickel
Manufacturer's ID: PRF-CHB-BN1
This pickup features two classic voices: Strong, “calibrated P.A.F.”, and the hot rodded tone that redefined lead guitar — all in the same pickup.
Original and totally re-imagined, Fishman Fluence pickups are free from the hum, noise and frustrating inductance issues that plague even the most coveted wire-wound pickups — revealing pure, uncorrupted and musical tone.
Each Fishman Fluence pickup has two distinct and useful sounds on-board. These sounds start with the revolutionary Fluence Core, the heart of Fluence tone. From this Fluence Core we then create the classic timbres and tone — colors you expect from great guitar pickups — as well as some you’ve never expected.
- Voice 1 : Vintage P.A.F.: The ideal, calibrated vintage P.A.F. bridge humbucker tone at the perfect output level
- Voice 2 : Classic Hotrod: Quintessential Hot Rodded bridge humbucker tone without all the baggage.
- Voice 1 Peak Frequency: 2.25 kHz
- Voice 2 Peak Frequency: 1.6 kHz
- Magnetic Material: Alnico V
- Magnetic Circuit: Bar magnet with poles
- Typical gauss strength at string: 140 gauss
- Pole Spacing: 52.6 mm
- Output Impedance: 2 k
- Current Draw: 2.5 mA
- Battery: 9-volt or optional rechargeable battery pack
- Battery Life: 200 hours
In Stock2 Available
Order now for Delivery on Tuesday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More