Mesa Boogie Custom Mark Five 2 ...
£2,499.00 In Stock
Delivery on Saturday
Click and Collect available
Mesa Boogie Custom Mark Five 25 with Mini Rec 112 Cab Teal Bronco - Grey and Black Grill
Manufacturer's ID: 2.MMX.240R.V22.G04.P01.H03.C01
From the groundbreaking MARK I that introduced the world to high-gain with it’s cascading preamp, to the Mark II - the world’s first high gain Dual Mode Channel Switching amplifier (and it’s later siblings that introduced Simul-Classpower). From the MARK III that ushered in the era of 3 Channel footswtching performance, to the MARK IV which gave all that power individual control, the MARK FIVE (and now the FIVE: 25) is the embodiment of the last 45 years of guitar amp evolution.
- Designed AND Handcrafted in Petaluma, California USA
- All-Tube Amplifier: 2xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- Patented Multi-Watt™ Channel Assignable Power Amp featuring Mesa’s proprietary Dyna-Watt™ technology providing two power levels with different wiring configurations via independent 10/25 Watt Power Switches:
- 10-Watt Mode utilizes 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and liquid feel at lower volumes
- 25-Watt Mode utilizes 2 power tubes operating in Mesa’s exclusive Dyna-Watt™ Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity
- Fully Independent Channels with 6 Style Modes:
- Channel 1 Features: Clean, Fat or Crunch Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost*, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls - *Powerful Mid/Boost Control doubles as a standard Midrange Tone Control (from 1 to 5) AND a Variable Gain Boost Control (from 5 to 10) providing precise levels of sweet harmonic overdrive, from subtle to blistering
- Channel 2 Features: Legendary Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Xtreme Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- Selectable 5-Band Graphic EQ – Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or Bypassable
- All-Tube, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Control (rear panel)
- Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop
- Built-In CabClone™ Cabinet Simulator Output with Internal Amp Load and Headphone Output – Featuring Closed-Back and Open-Back Voicings, Speaker On/Off and Ground Lift Switches
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 2 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2 & EQ)
- Slip Cover
- Head (Width 14 inches)
- Standard Finish: Black Taurus Vinyl / Black Jute Grille
- Dimensions: 8" H x 14" W x 8.75" D
- Weight: 16.5 lbs.
1x12 Mini Recto® Slant Cabinet
The sealed, closed-back 1x12 Mini Recto® cabinets were originally designed to complement our Mini Rectifier® Twenty-Five Amp and have quickly become one of the most popular 1x12 cabinets we make. Their popularity is likely due to their Mini-stack looks, but these cabinets definitely have the bite to back up the bark. Compared to the Standard Rectifier 1x12, Mini Rectifier 1x12s are slightly more focused in the bass and more balanced overall across the whole range of bass, middle and treble frequencies. Paired with a second Mini Recto Cab (slant or straight) the volume potential AND the tone is MASSIVE! Not to mention the awesome style factor when you get two of these cabs together. Do not underestimate the potential of the Mini Recto 1x12 Cabs - these cabs sound as good as they look!
You simply won't find a better cabinet. ALL MESA® ENCLOSURES are made using the finest Void-free, Marine Grade Baltic Birch. Super strong rabbet corners are glued and nailed. Speaker baffles are fitted with superior dado joint construction and braced. Grilles are wrapped around a separate grille board, not the baffle board. Grille material is made of strong twisted jute dipped in a special coating that filters top end for a sweeter response.
Order now for Delivery on Saturday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More