Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
In Stock7 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Monday
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: FRFR-112
Introducing the HeadRush FRFR-112, a 2000-watt full-range, flat-response powered cabinet that perfectly complements the HeadRush Pedalboard or any other multi-FX/amp modeller. It features a 12-in/2-way speaker, dual XLR/TRS 1/4" combo inputs with independent volume, contour EQ and a lightweight pole-mountable cabinet. The HeadRush Pedalboard stormed the market with ground-breaking innovation in FX and Amp modelling. Now that you've elevated your rig to the new industry-standard of today's modellers, don't rely on the limited frequency response of a traditional amplifier or PA speaker, take command of your tone with the FRFR-112.
- Specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise, full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration
- 2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch and enough headroom for any venue
- (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- Contour EQ switch helps you cut through muddy-sounding stage mixes
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
- XLR output sends your mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-112 cabinets
- Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted