In Stock2 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery on Tuesday
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: 785491-0110
Take control of your music with the T8S ToneMatch mixer, a compact 8-channel interface designed for performers. Engineered with a powerful DSP engine and intuitive user control, the T8S offers studio-quality EQ, dynamics and effects. Sound great with integrated Bose ToneMatch processing and zEQ, especially when connected to a Bose L1 or F1 system for full end-to-end tonal control. Play confidently on stage with the rugged T8S using its tactile controls, easy-to-read LED display and scene recall. The T8S, a true performer’s companion.
Powerful audio processing
Elevate your performances with updated, studio-quality effects and advanced digital audio processing. Never run out of options with channel-independent EQ, dynamics and effects. Get your perfect sound fast with Bose ToneMatch processing for natural-sounding vocals and instruments, while zEQ focuses your tone for effective adjustments on the fly. When used with Bose L1 and F1 systems, the T8S mixer allows full end-to-end optimization of your sound.
Seamless live control
The T8S integrates with your performance using illuminated, tactile controls and indicators for spontaneous sound adjustments, even on dimly-lit stages. Jump into settings with the fast-learning, intuitive control interface. Additional features like tap tempo delay, built-in chromatic tuner, and recallable scenes makes it easy to be ready to play. The T8S is the ultimate on-stage companion for performing artists.
For its size, the stereo T8S mixer gives you unprecedented connectivity with control. Eight main channels feature high-quality audio preamps with XLR-combo jacks for microphones or instruments, and switchable phantom power. Additionally, the T8S offers four Aux sends, two Aux inputs, USB-A and -B for USB drive playback or PC/Mac interfacing, a dedicated headphone jack, and balanced ¼" TRS and XLR analog outputs.
Convenient gig-ready features
Rugged and ready to go, the T8S includes a ToneMatch universal power supply and a protective magnetic cover to protect controls and connectors. A bottom insert allows you to use standard mounting accessories to keep the T8S within reach.
POWERFUL AUDIO PROCESSING
- Updated, studio-quality effects with advanced digital audio processing
- High-quality effects include compressor, limiter, de-esser, noise gate, chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay and reverb
- Bose ToneMatch processing for natural-sounding vocals and instruments
- zEQ focuses the sound of ToneMatch presets for effective adjustments on the fly
- Independent ToneMatch, EQ, dynamics and effects per channel
- Dedicated reverb on Aux 1 send, and a global shared reverb for use across all channels
- Master output EQ helps compensate for venue acoustics
- Full end-to-end tonal optimization when used with Bose L1 and F1 systems
- Unprecedented connectivity and control in a small digital stereo mixer
- Eight high-quality audio preamps with XLR-combo jacks for microphones or instruments, and switchable phantom power
- Two Aux inputs for additional sources, four Aux sends
- Balanced ¼" TRS and XLR stereo outputs
- USB-A and -B for USB drive playback or PC/Mac interfacing
- Independent headphone output
SEAMLESS LIVE CONTROL
- Tactile controls and indicators designed for live, on-stage use
- Fast-learning user interface
- Built-in tap tempo delay, chromatic tuner, and recallable scenes
- LED display and illuminated controls are easy to read and use, even on dimly-lit stages
- 8 combo XLR-¼"
- 2 Aux
- USB port
- 2 balanced ¼" TRS
- 2 XLR
- 4 Aux sends
- USB port
- Power supply