In Stock10+ Available
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: SPSRE463UK
If you thought you needed professional-level skills or abilities to enjoy making music like a pro, think again! With the new PSR-E463, all you need to turn your ideas into music is inspiration.Standout Features
- 758 high quality voices including Sweet! and Cool! voices, with 48-note polyphony
- Compatible with apps for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- Quick Sampling function - 5 sample (1 Normal type + 4 One shot/Loop type) Max 9.6 sec/sample
- Groove Creator function - 35 grooves, 5 sections(4 main +1 Musical Climax)
- 235 auto accompaniment Styles
- USB Audio Recorder - 80 minutes. (.wav)
- 6W + 6W amplifiers with 12 cm Bass Reflexed speakers
- Assignable real-time Control Knobs, DSP Effects, and Connectivity with audio and MIDI capabilities
The possibilities are endless, with the easy to operate Quick Sampling feature means you can capture and play back your favourite sounds direct from the keyboard, and by using the AUX input, you can quickly capture audio from an external audio source and assign the sampled sound to the keyboard.
3 types of samples can be played back as your part of your performance.
- Normal: The pitch of the sound varies depending on the key you play.
- Loop: The sample is played in a loop without changing the pitch.
- One-shot: The sample is played only once without changing the pitch.
Make music like a DJ You can perform the latest musical styles from the keyboard like a DJ - lay down a beat, tweak the groove, adjust the mix and get the party started! Once you have made a cool track, save it to a USB device as an audio file.USB-to-Device terminal
You can record your performances to a USB flash drive. The USB-to-Device terminal on the instrument lets you load and save your settings and songs to a USB flash drive, as well as transfer data from your PC.Size and Weight
- Width: 946 mm (37-1/4")
- Height: 139 mm (5-1/2")
- Depth: 404 mm (15-15/16”)
- Weight:6.6 kg (14 lb, 9 oz)
- Phones/Output: 3.5mm mini-jack
- Aux Input: 3.5mm mini-jack
- USB A (To Device)
- USB B (To Host)
- Sustain Pedal Port
- Yamaha PSR-E463
- Music Rest
- Owners Manual
- Power Supply