Yamaha DXS15 MKII Subwoofer
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: DXS15mkII
The DXS-Series consist of three powerful subwoofers with band-pass cabinets. Due to the huge output power of up to 1020W the DXS subwoofer is the right choice for a wide range of events. They are suitable for all DSR-, DXR- and DBR-Series speakers. The cabinets are made of wood and offer an extremely durable finish.
- The Class-D amplifiers deliver up to 1020W of power with
- precision damping.
- NORMAL mode: Ideal linear frequency response
- BOOST mode: For a tight and focused bass reproduction
- XTENDED LF mode: Enhanced low-end
- Perfect to suit the subwoofer to DSR-,
- DXR- and DBR-Series speakers
- 1x M20 and 1x 35mm
- Cardioid function
- Bass-Management system for subwoofer
- arrays with the minimum of two subs.
- Audible effect: SPL reduction towards
- stage and increasing SPL towards audience.
High output power
D-XSUB DSP processing
Selectable X-Over (80/100/120Hz)
2 pole sockets (on surface)
Available to OrderThis product is currently on order from our supplier, please contact us for an estimated delivery time.