Mark Bass Little Marcus 500 Head (Ex-Demo) #R2M01220
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Manufacturer's ID: MBH110067
When our Top-Artist MARCUS MILLER announced at NAMM 17 he was joining forces with Markbass, he said him and Marco De Virgiliis were looking forward to doing some very cool things together the same year… they kept their promise!
Marcus Miller is renowned for his groundbreaking style and trademark sound, and Marco De Virgiliis is considered an innovator being the first pioneer introducing lightweight, portable, powerful and great sounding bass heads and cabinets. The Marcus Miller signature series is the result of the meeting of these groundbreaking roads. It has been really exciting for Marco working and developing a series of products with Marcus, as since the moment he started building his very first amp he has been thinking about him. It’s not just an endorsement but a dream coming true. We have 100% satisfied him and everyone will immediately recognize his sound in every product of his signature lineup!
Condition ReportThere's a dent and 2 scratches on the bottom of the chassis, obviously these are rarely seen and don't impact the functionality of the head.
"I can immediately get my sound from my "Little Marcus" signature heads. But these amps not only let you sound like me, thanks to the five band EQ and the new "Old School" and "Millerizer" filters, you can get ANY tone you need, no limits!!!" —MARCUS MILLER—
The LITTLE MARCUS infact only suits Marcus needs and taste, but is a great choice for every bassist who needs a head amp with an amazing clear definition, punch and dynamic, respecting the priority of tone like all the Little Mark heads. It offers simple and very effective controls on EQ1 to taylor your sound for any kind of genres and styles, and the two new Old School and Millerizer filters featured on EQ2 taylored together with Marcus allows to quick obtain a vintage tone or an amazing slap sound.
- INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 9 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN: -46 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- MUTE switch
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- FSW input for (optional) footswitch to turn on/off EQ1 and EQ2
- ULTRALOW: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 65Hz)
- LOW: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 180Hz)
- MID: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 500 Hz)
- HIGH MID: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 1.4 KHz)
- HIGH: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 3.8 KHz)
- OLD SCHOOL: Variable LOW PASS From 20KHz to 200Hz
- MILLERIZER: 5-12 KHz BAND PASS Filter (Level 0 /+10 dB)
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon
- WEIGHT: 5.29 lbs / 2.4 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V - 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
- Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.