Manufacturer's ID: 0970753006
With its cool Fender "hockey stick" headstock from the 1960s, the Villager™ 12 String is indeed a sight to behold, but this guitar leaves an impression in more ways than its fun good looks. Originally introduced in 1965, today's Villager 12 String dreadnought has been updated for the modern player's needs, with a convenient cutaway and high-quality onboard electronics. Acoustically, this solid spruce-topped guitar offers all the chiming resonance you expect from a great 12-string. Its smooth "C"-shaped neck profile is comfortable for rock, pop, folk and any other music style in which nothing but the full lushness of 12 strings will do.
- 12-string dreadnought cutaway body style
- Fishman® Isys™ III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and
- Solid spruce top with scalloped “X” bracing, mahogany back and sides
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile
- Walnut bridge with compensated bone saddle
- Gold pickguard, multiple body binding