Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Synergy Amps SYN-30C 3 Channel 30W Combo
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: SYN-30C
What we say:
At A Glance:
The SYN-30C 3 Channel 30W Combo from Synergy Amps is the complete solution for gigging with your Synergy preamp module of choice. This combo has been designed for use with Synergy's preamp modules but it also comes with its own set of impressive features. While it can be used in the traditional sense with the module, there is also the option of using the XLR DI output with cab sim, as well as MIDI possibilities. This is the perfect hybrid of traditionally inspired tone with modern functionality.
Features We Love:
Delivering an impressive 30 watts of all-tube power, the SYN-30C has all of the delivery and tone needed. With 2 x 6L6s and 4 x 12AX7s, you know it means business!
Onboard Clean Channel
The onboard clean channel produces a warm and open sound and also has plenty of headroom. When partnered with the 2 channels of your preferred module, you get 3 channels in one classy looking combo.
Plenty of Switching Options
The included 3 button footswitch allows for easy MIDI switching but taking this even further, the SYN-30C is fully MIDI capable. It is possible to connect 5 and 7 pin connectors to the SYN-30C, unlocking even more potential.
- Features a great transparent effects loop
- Easy to install and change preamp modules
- 30 watts of tube goodness
- Excellent construction
- Synergy modular preamp system in a 30-watt tube combo
- Preamp module dock allows you to customize your amp’s tone
- Powered by 2 x 6L6s and 4 x 12AX7s
- Transparent effects loop
- Global Presence control
- Baltic Birch construction
- Celestion Creamback Loaded
- Onboard clean channel offers high-headroom for clean tones
- Single module dock offers 2 additional footswitchable channels
- Swapping modules is as easy as loosening a couple thumbscrews
- Most cost effective way to get the all-tube tone of these legendary designers
- One head will cover any gig or session
- Included 3-button, programmable footswitch
- Can be controlled via most MIDI controllers
- MIDI Thru allows you to command multiple units at once
- Intuitive programming