Meris Enzo Multi Voice Synthes ...
£319.00 In Stock
FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Click and Collect available
Meris Enzo Multi Voice Synthesizer
The Meris Enzo is a multi-voice synthesizer that will perfectly track your guitar for tight monosynth leads, complex chord polyphony, or multi-note sequenced arpeggiation with tap tempo and all without the need for a special pickup!
Also, Enzo is not limited to just guitars. In fact, you can use the pedal pretty much on any instrument or line-level signal. Whether you choose to transform your beats on a drum machine, synthesize vocals or completely transform additional synths, loops or any other type of audio, Enzo’s complete synthesizer tool palette takes your sound to a whole new realm.
In addition, Enzo holds one of the most musical custom 6-mode filter section ever developed, a built-in compressor, dual delay line, ring modulator, portamento options, multiple envelope types, vast MIDI capabilities and the ability to seamlessly morph between sounds via an external expression pedal. Enzo is not just another synth pedal, it’s an instrument that will inspire your creativity and musicality for years to come.
- Colossal Multi-Voice Dual Oscillator Synth architecture with selectable waveforms
- Two Tap Delay with Time, Feedback, Modulation, and special two stage level control
- Three Synth modes: Poly Synth, Mono Synth, and Arpeggiated Synth
- Two Distinct Tunable Envelope Types: Triggered and Envelope Follower
- Tunable Portamento Time for smooth transitions between synth notes and pitch shifts
- Sustain control for extending your volume envelope all the way to endless synth hold
- Adjustable Compressor with Threshold and Mix for your input signal (Dry mode)
- Custom 6 mode filter with frequency, bandwidth (resonance), and envelope
- Wide ranging Ring Modulation with ability to assign envelope control
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input / output headroom level for Guitar or Synth / Line level
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack (presets, automation, beat clock)
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32-Bit floating point DSP
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
In Stock2 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More