In Stock3 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Manufacturer's ID: EK-50
SpecificationStyles support your performance
The EK-50 is equipped with automatic accompaniment functionality called “Styles,”which allow you to automatically produce a rich accompaniment with just one finger on the left hand, or by playing chords. Since this accompaniment changes according to the keyboard position or the chord that you play, you can easily improvise by playing the melody with your right hand. It’s like leading a band that knows hundreds of songs with the touch of a finger.
EK-50’s onboard Styles cover more than 280 musical genres from around the world, each with four variations ranging from simple to complex, as well as an intro and ending for the beginning and end of the song. You can add variety to your performance by switching these buttons in time with the rhythm.
There’s also an “STS” (Single Touch Select) function that automatically selects recommended when you switch Styles. It’s a perfect pairing of sound and Style, all set up and ready to go, so that you can focus on learning, creating or performing.Play a wide variety of sounds
The EK-50 contains more than 702 realistic sounds including pianos, violin, sax, and drums. You select and play the sound you need, whether you’re playing a solo performance or are playing in a band. You can also use the Split function to divide the keyboard and play different sounds simultaneously - such as piano with the right hand and bass with the left. This creates additional enjoyment with different combinations of sound.Korg EK-50
- Keyboard: 61 Velocity Sensitive Keys
- Sounds: Over 702 sounds, 41 drum kits (including GM compatible sound sets)
- Styles: More than 280 presets 2 intros, 4 variations, 2 fills, 1 count in/break, 2 endings, synchro start/stop, tap tempo
- Music Styles: 64 styles
- Foot controller jack 6.3 mm (1/4") phone jack
- AUDIO IN jack 3.5 (1/8") mm stereo mini-phone jack
- OUTPUT L/ MONO, R jacks 6.3 mm (1/4") phone jack (unbalanced)
- Headphones jack 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-phone jack
- USB A port TO DEVICE port for connecting USB flash memory and controllers
- USB B port TO HOST port for connecting personal computers
- 994 mm × 392 mm × 132 mm/39.13" × 15.43" × 5.20"
- 7.5 kg/16.53 lbs.
- Korg EK-50
- AC adapter
- Sheet music stand