Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
In Stock8 Available
Order now for Delivery on Saturday
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: FRFR-108
The HeadRush Pedalboard and Gigboard have stormed the market with groundbreaking innovation in FX and Amp modelling. Now that you've elevated your rig to the new innovative standards of today's modellers, don't rely on the limited frequency response of a traditional amplifier or PA speakers. You need the FRFR-108.
The FRFR-108, a 2000-watt full-range, flat-response powered cabinet that perfectly complements the HeadRush Pedalboard or any other multi-FX/amp modeller. It features an 8-inch/2-way speaker, dual XLR/TRS 1/4" combo inputs with independent volume, contour EQ and a lightweight pole-mountable cabinet.
- Specially-voiced 8-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial colouration
- 2000 watts of peak power (1000W continuous) delivers outstanding clarity and punch
- (2) XLR/TRS ¼” combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- LF Driver: 8-inch (203mm) 2.5-inch (65mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover: 2.5kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129dB peak, 126dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 62 Hz – 20 kHz (±3dB)
- Frequency Range: 52 Hz – 22 kHz (-10dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Contour EQ switch cuts through muddy-sounding stage mixes
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
- XLR output sends mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-108 cabinets