Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32
Manufacturer's ID: 26154
- Micro-size keyboard controller with 32 keys for all your virtual instruments and effects
- Informative OLED display for at-a-glance navigation
- Eight touch-sensitive control knobs
- Two touch strips for intuitive expression
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Tag-based preset browsing via the KOMPLETE KONTROL software: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Smart Play: Stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and effects, plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers via the KOMPLETE KONTROL software
- Full VSTi and VST FX support
- Can be used as a MIDI controller
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Ableton Live. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming in a future update to the KOMPLETE KONTROL software.
- MONARK – iconic mono synth
- REAKTOR PRISM – polyphonic synthesizer
- SCARBEE MARK I – electric piano
- KOMPLETE KONTROL software
- MASCHINE ESSENTIALS - a powerful groovebox packed with instruments, effects, and sounds for building tracks.
- KOMPLETE START – NI’s free production suite
- Ableton Live 10 Lite - Everything you need to record songs.
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2GB RAM
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- Internet connection (for software download and activation only)
- Dimensions: 475 x 167 x 50 mm / 18.7'' x 6.57'' x 1.96''
- Weight: 1.45kg / 2.27 lbs
In Stock3 Available
Order now for Delivery on Thursday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More