In Stock2 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Thursday
Manufacturer's ID: STUDIO1810C
With 18 flexible inputs, 8 outputs, cue mix monitoring on the first of two headphone outputs, and an onboard DSP monitor mixer that’s integrated into both Studio One® Artist and UC Surface, the Studio 1810 delivers superior audio and the features electronic music producers and DJs need.
Studio Magic Suite
PreSonus® has updated its popular Studio Magic Suite for Mac® and Windows®. The amazing package worth over £800 is provided free to new and existing registered owners of any currently available PreSonus® audio interface or mixer, the 2020 Studio Magic Suite software bundle now includes popular standalone applications, including Ableton Live Lite; plug-in effects and virtual instruments in VST, AU (Mac), and AAX formats; lessons from Melodics, and much more.New additions to the 2020 edition include:
- Ableton Live Lite comes with all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments, and effects - use it standalone or super-charge your productions using Live as a companion for PreSonus Studio One (also included with PreSonus audio interfaces and mixers).
- Native Instruments Replika delay plug-in (VST, VST3, AU, AAX Native, AAX DSP) packs two professional quality delays and a powerful diffusion algorithm into a sleek, streamlined interface.
- Brainworx bx_rockrack V3 guitar amp modeling plug-in (VST, VST3, AU, AAX Native, AAX DSP) provides boutique tube guitar amp simulations that sound and feel like the real thing, with 8 famous amp models and 40 impulse responses in one plug-in.
- Cherry Audio Voltage Modular Nucleus (VST, AU, AAX) is a terrific introduction to modular synthesis with 22 modules and 67 presets.
- KV331 Audio Synthmaster Player (VST, AU, AAX) is a simplified version of the developer’s SynthMaster semi-modular software synthesizer and effects plug-in, with limited editing capabilities. It comes with 1,800 factory presets from a world-class team of sound designers and offers 12 editable parameters.
- UVI Model D (VST, AU, AAX) lets you experience the presence and power of a Concert Grand Model D piano, captured in the brilliant Guillaume Tell soundstage in Paris.
- SPL Attacker Plus SPL Attacker Plus (VST, VST3, AU, AAX Native, AAX DSP), from Plugin Alliance, is a micro-plug-in that enables all attack events to be amplified, regardless of their signal level. By focusing on the initial transient instead of specific frequencies, SPL Attacker Plus amplifies just the attack curves of a sound event, allowing instruments to be mixed at lower levels.
- UJAM Virtual Drummer 2 "Phat"
- Neutron Elements
- StudioLinked Trophies
- Mäag Audio EQ2
- Lexicon’s MPX-i Reverb
- Klanghelm SDRR2tube
- Output Movement
- The Brainworx bx_opto compressor
- Arturia’s Analog Lab Lite 3
Studio Magic Plug-in Suite 2020 also includes custom piano lessons from Melodics, available exclusively to PreSonus customers.
High-grade digital converters, ultra-low-jitter clocking, and our famous XMAX preamps add up to a superior recording and listening experience. The Studio 1810 audio interface operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality converters on every input and output provide 115 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion. XMAX Class A microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound so you’ll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings, making it ideal for both vocal production and sampling.All the inputs you need, when you need them.
In addition to XMAX mic preamps, the first two Studio 1810 inputs provide instrument preamps so you can directly connect guitars and basses without a D.I. box. All four combo connections feature line level inputs with 40 dB of gain for low-level line devices, like that TR-808 you snagged off Craigslist. Four direct-to-ADC balanced line inputs are ideal for connecting synthesizers, outboard preamps, and channel strips. And the Studio 1810 audio interface is equipped with eight channels of ADAT Optical input (four channels at 96 kHz), enabling you to expand your inputs with an 8-channel converter like our premium-quality DigiMax DP88, so your recording system can grow along with your synth collection.In the studio and on the gig.
The first of two high-powered headphone outputs features Cue Mix A/B so you can choose between two mixes with a button press, providing the flexibility you need for live DJ performances and studio collaboration. In addition to L/R main outputs with front-panel Mute and level controls, you get four balanced line outputs for monitor mixing plus stereo S/PDIF digital I/O. All line-level outputs are DC coupled, enabling them to send control voltages. An 18x6 monitor mixer lets you create three stereo near-zero-latency monitor mixes. Studio 1810’s audio interface's MIDI I/O enables connection to a keyboard, sound module, or control surface, as well, making this versatile interface the heart of your studio.World-class recording software included.
The Studio 1810 audio interface works with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording software but it really shines when used with the included PreSonus Studio One® Artist DAW. Built by creative people for creative music production, Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without getting distracted by the tools. The mix controls for the Studio 1810’s onboard monitor mixer are seamlessly integrated into Studio One. Using Studio One’s unique Z-Mix feature, you can create near zero-latency monitor mixes without leaving your recording environment. You also can remote-control monitor mixes using free PreSonus UC Surface touch-control software for Mac®, Windows®, iPad®, and Android™.Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.Included Software
- Studio One® Artist for Mac® and Windows®
- UC Surface control software for Mac, Windows, iPad®, and Android™
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- 2x XLR/Instrument/Line Inputs
- 2x XLR/Line Inputs
- 4x Line Inputs
- Optical ADAT Input
- S/PDIF In + Out
- 5-Pin MIDI In + Out
- USB 2 to Host
- 6x Line Output
- 2x Headphones Output
- Height: 1.75" (44 mm)
- Width: 12.5" (317 mm)
- Depth: 5.5" (140 mm)
- Weight: 3.2 lbs (1.45 kg)