BOSS RC-10R LoopStation
In Stock10+ Available
Order now for Delivery on Saturday
Manufacturer's ID: RC-10R
- Next-generation performance tool combining song-based looping and dynamic rhythms in a small footprint
- Cover nearly any genre with over 280 preset rhythm styles that include two unique sections, intro/ending fills, and two transition fills
- Sixteen versatile drum kits with high-quality sounds from the BOSS and Roland rhythm libraries
- Stereo looper engine with six hours of recording time and class-leading 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- Serial two-track operation for building loop performances with two independent song parts
- Two circular indicators display loop and rhythm playback status
- Simple operation with informative LCD and intuitive interface
- Onboard storage for 99 phrase memories and 50 user rhythms
- Selectable output filter to optimize guitar and rhythm sounds for a guitar amp or full-range sound system
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Mac/Windows software for importing WAV loops and user rhythms in SMF format
A Song-Based Looper and Smart Drum Machine, All in One
The RC-10R brings loops and rhythms together in the most sophisticated and interactive way yet. In contrast with the more basic guide rhythms in other Loop Stations, each of the RC-10R’s rhythms have complete song structures with separate parts. The two-track loop engine works in a serial fashion and is perfectly synced to the rhythm, allowing you to capture independent song sections with their own unique rhythmic backing. Two fill variations bring natural energy when transitioning between sections, while intro and ending fills let you start and finish pieces in an organic way.
Top-Quality Rhythm Sounds and Organic Grooves
The RC-10R is ready to take on whatever music you play, from rock, pop, and acoustic to Latin, jazz, electronica, and beyond. There are over 280 onboard rhythm styles to choose from, all with natural, organic grooves to support your music. And if you don’t find what you need inside, simply import your own SMF rhythms with dedicated Mac/Windows software and store them in 50 user locations. Whatever style you choose, you can easily change the sonic flavor with 16 different kits, instantly transforming a groove from heavy rock to light percussion and everything in-between.
Adapts to Your Creative Approach
While the RC-10R’s loop and rhythm engines work together in complete harmony, they’re also designed to work just as well apart. You’re able to build two independent loops with no rhythmic backing at all, perfect for creating stripped-down song performances and evolving ambient soundscapes. It’s also possible to use the RC-10R as a foot-operated drum machine with real-time control over song sections and fills, making it an essential partner for stage accompaniment, jam sessions, and practice.
Expanded Control for Power Users
With its interactive displays and multi-function controls, the RC-10R is a standalone powerhouse. But some users crave even more control, and the RC-10R delivers. To start, there’s a jack for connecting up to two footswitches or an expression pedal, providing extended control of stop, undo/redo, loop volume, and other functions. Going further, full MIDI I/O is provided on space-saving mini TRS jacks, opening up a multitude of direct-access functions and sync options with other MIDI devices.
Class-Leading Looper Engine
BOSS Loop Stations are renowned for their great sound quality, and the RC-10R offers the best to date. Its loop recording engine features 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing, providing audio performance that rivals the very best studio gear. And like all Loop Stations, it’s possible to keep the dry signal 100-percent analog to preserve your natural core tone.