Shure WB98H/C Instrument Microphone
Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2021 to 24th December 2021 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange & can be exchanged until Monday 31st January 2022. Learn More
Manufacturer's ID: WB98H/C
The Shure WB98H/C is an instrument microphone that provides high gain-before-feedback and rejection of unwanted noise. It features preamplifier circuitry for linearity across frequency range, tailored frequency response for studio quality, and a wide dynamic range for high-SPL.
The Shure WB98H/C (the wireless version of the BETA 98H/C) is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments.
The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
- The WB98H/C features transformerless preamplifier circuitry, which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern of the Beta 98H/C provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- Tailored frequency response for studio quality performance
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Detachable cable for easy storage
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges with different polar patterns are available
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
|Frequency Range From (Hz)||20|
|Frequency Range To (kHz)||20|
|Equivalent Selfnoise||31 dB(A)|
|Maximum Sound Pressure||155 dB (@ 1 kΩ)|
|163 dB (@ 2,5 kΩ)|
|Switchable Low Cut||no|
|Output Connectors||TQG (TA4F, 4-Pin Mini)|
|Cable||1.6 m / 5.3 ft|
|Weight (g) / (lbs)||65 g / 0.143 lbs|