In Stock2 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Manufacturer's ID: MPCONEXUK
Step Up to Standalone: Experience the same standalone performance power of the legendary MPC in a smaller footprint.
From rich melodics and hard-hitting drums to the most infectious grooves, if you expect to get real professional production results you need next-generation tools that act as a natural extension of your creativity. Enter the MPC One, a Music Production Centre engineered to enrich your workflow and create the ultimate standalone production experience. Spend less time hitting roadblocks and take command of your production with our latest addition to the MPC family
New in MPC Software 2.8
- New to Akai Professional’s next generation standalone, multi-core powered MPC Series is MIDI Multi capability, transforming MPC into the ultimate MIDI sequencing studio centrepiece.
- Now you cansimultaneously connect and route all the MIDI gear in your studio
including class compliant USB Keyboards,
MIDI interfaces and USB to CV modules, supercharging your I/O capability.
- Fuse this with deep internal MIDI routing capability across tracks, comprehensive MIDI routing to any MIDI compatible synthesiser, drum machine or sound module, and even multitrack recording capability, and MPC forms the beating heart of anyproduction setup, unleashing the true power of all your gear.
Other notable enhancements in MPC 2.8 include
- Timing Correct (TC) has now been tweaked to have a dedicated On/Off setting that is separate to the TC division parameter
- From the standalone MPC firmware you can now create a custom note mapping for any program type
Full MPC Experience
Don’t let the size fool you. The MPC One packs a lot of features and workflow tools into ONE powerful punch, like beat programming, editing, mixing FX, instruments and so much more. This is truly an uncompromised creative experience.
The heart and soul of the MPC One is the same multi-core processor as the MPC X, skillfully combined into a compact standalone desktop unit that easily handles the most demanding tasks. MPC One delivers a truly empowering hands-on experience, ready for any music production task. Edit and chop samples with hand gestures on the bright 7-inch touch screen colour display. Express your ideas effortlessly and directly with the dedicated knobs and touch keys that eliminate cumbersome drop-down menus.
- Standalone MPC – no computer required
- Powerful Multicore System from the MPC Live and MPC X
- 16 velocity-sensitive RGB Pads
- 7-inch high-resolution multi-touch display
- 2GB RAM, 4GB of on-board storage
- Mac & PC Controller for MPC Software(Included)
- Stereo Line-Level Inputs
- MIDI In and MIDI Out
- (8) CV/Gate Outputs using 1⁄8-inch (3.5mm)
- TRS cables (mono TS cable compatible)
- (2) USB-A 3.0 Slots for thumb drives or MIDI Controllers
- SD card slot
With the MPC One, all MPC functionality you expect is here, perfectly positioned with two goals clearly in mind – ease of use and no-nonsense workflow enhancement. Four touch sensitive controls and a large data encoder seamlessly map to critical parameters. Sixteen velocity- and pressure-sensitive RBG pads deliver perfect response for full expressive range. MPC mainstays including Note Repeat, Full Level, 16 Levels and dedicated Transport Controls complete the MPC One’s arsenal of control options, providing complete production capability.
The MPC One is ready to work with your current studio environment and will grow with you as your needs expand. Connect your USB controller or line-level ¼-inch instruments. Control your MIDI devices and your CV/Gate modules & racks. And there’s no need to worry about interconnectivity, since MPC One is ready to work right alongside professional music production gear.
MPC Software 2
Akai Professional’s reimagined MPC 2 Software drives MPC One in both standalone and controller modes. This is a cutting-edge production suite combining 128-track sequencing capability, real-time time stretching, clip-launch functionality, advanced MIDI editing capability, VST compatibility in controller mode, operation as a standalone application on Mac & PC, advanced sampling & audio editing/recording functionality, seamless DAW integration, a redesigned GUI and much more. Whether you’re seeking freedom from computer-based music production or searching for the perfect controller for DAW-centric creative exploration, MPC 2 Software delivers the ultimate in adaptive creative versatility.
Simplify your sample browsing and auditioning with on-board Splice integration in MPC One. Splice Sounds fuels the creativity of producers around the world with millions of high-quality, royalty-free samples, sounds, presets and loops, covering every musical style. With Splice natively embedded in MPC One, you will experience immediate network access to your own Splice library directly from the touch user interface.
Storage & Connectivity
Take the hassle out of importing our own samples with MPC One’s content driven connectivity and onboard storage.
As standard, MPC One ships with 4GB of internal Micro SD storage. Looking to add your own sounds? MPC One features a built-in SD Card slot and USB thumb input for immediate access to your own sample libraries.
Packed with Content
From critically-acclaimed synth engines and mixing tools to in-demand sample and loop content, everything you need for immediate creativity is here.
MPC One comes with its own new drum sample & loop library that continues the MPC tradition of hardhitting, industry-renowned drum sounds from leading sound designers including RawCutz, Sample Tools by CR2, F9, Decap, MSX Sound Design and MVP Loops. MPC One also features our signature synth engines, Electric, Tubesynth and Bassline, as well as our premium AIR FX for mixing & mastering. With MPC One, you have everything you need to produce hard-hitting, unforgettable music — music that is uniquely yours.
|Pads||(16) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
(8) banks accessible via Pad Bank buttons
|Knobs||(4) 360° touch-sensitive Q-Link Knobs
(4) Q-Link Knob columns accessible via Q-Link button
(1) 360° encoder for display navigation and selection via push
|Buttons||(31) dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit|
|Display||7.0” / 177mm (diagonal)
5.9” x 3.7” / 151 x 94mm (width x height)
Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
|CPU||Processor: Quad-core ARM® processor
Storage: 2GB user storage, 2GB pre-installed content
|Connections||(2) ¼” (6.35mm) TRS inputs (1 stereo pair)
(2) ¼” (6.35mm) TRS outputs (1 stereo pair)
(1) 1⁄8” (3.5mm) stereo headphone output
(1) 5-pin MIDI inputs
(1) 5-pin MIDI outputs
(4) CV/Gate outputs
(1) USB Type-A port
(1) USB Type-B port
(1) SD card slot
(1) power adapter input
|Power||via power adapter: 19V, 3.42A, centre-positive, included|
(width x depth x height)
|10.7” x 10.7” x 2.1”
272 x 272 x 53mm