Mayones Regius 6 Sea Foam Green
Includes Gig Bag
Order now for Delivery on Saturday
Manufacturer's ID: M-REGIUS6-SFG
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Mayones Regius 6 in this very fetching Sea Foam Green finish is a prime example of Mayones at their best. Handbuilt in Gdansk, Poland the guitar is constructed out of only the finest tone woods and hardware resulting in a very resonant and perfectly assembled instrument; I mean look at it, these guys know how to really make a guitar! The ergonomic design really allows for you to get your mitts around it with maximum ease and comfort!
Features We Love:
Multi Ply Neck
It's one better. Well ok, the Nigel Tufnel method of assessing quality doesn't necessarily work in this context. However; a through neck provides so much more sustain to the guitar as the wood goes all the way from the very top of the headstock to the base of the guitar body acting as a single piece.
The classic that is the Seymour Duncan JB. It's their most versatile, mid output, crisp pickup and coupled with the HSS layout, it will cover most genres and playing styles. You can also coil split the JB by simply pulling up on the volume knob. Nice.
The locking tuners mean that there is little need for excessive winds, so when locked in, tuning stability is optimized. Aggressive playing and bends over a tone? No problem mate.
- 16" radius. The relatively flat radius is not going to choke out on bends like a more traditional neck radius.
- Extra jumbo stainless steel frets. These are as hard wearing as frets get. You'll probably have to re-fretboard your frets before this has to visit your local guitar tech!
- Ultra padded gigbag. Let's face it, you've got your guitar, head, cab, pedalboard and a venue that you've had to park two flights of stairs and three roads away. Stick the guitar on your back to free up those much needed hands. You're only limited to two, the drummer has enough on their plate and the vocalist is having a nap!
- Mayones Regius 6 Sea Foam Green
- Mayones branded padded gigbag
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Schaller strap locks
|Body||Profiled Swamp Ash with Maple Top|
|Neck||11 Ply Maple/Mahogany/Amazakoe/Wenge|
|Frets||24 Extra Jumbo Stainless Steel|
|Nut||Graphtech Black Tusq|
|Pickups||Seymour Duncan JB Bridge|
|Seymour Duncan SSL-1 Middle/Neck|
|Controls||Volume (Coil Split), Tone, 3 Way Switch|
|Tuners||Hipshot Grip Lock|