Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Neural DSP Quad Cortex Floor Modeler
Available to OrderStock expected 8th July 2022
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: QUAD CORTEX
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Neural DSP Quad Cortex is a revolutionary new floor modeler with an unparalleled level of processing power. This makes it one of the most capable units available and gives guitarists the ability to create, capture, and replicate tones like never before.
Features We Love:
Due to the mind-blowing 2GHz of dedicated DSP (Digital Signal Processing), you can construct the kind of rigs most guitarists have only ever seen in their dreams. The Quad Cortex will handle it all with ease.
Let Your Imagination Run Wild
Run multiple amps with stacked effects to create completely unique tones and setups. The vast amount of combinations that can be produced is almost incalculable.
A New Standard For Tone Capture
Pioneering AI technology delivers a new standard of tone capture. Physical amps and cabs can be replicated in precise detail due to revolutionary algorithms that ultimately produce sounds closer to what our ears would hear from the original source.
A WiFi module in the unit that links to Neural CNS Mobile software allows for convenient sharing of presets as well as backups and firmware updates. A great solution for the musician on the go who requires new presets at a moment's notice.
One Product To Do It All
With an ever-expanding library of amps, effects and IRs, this could not only downsize and replace your existing rig, but will offer a huge tonal upgrade in the process. At under 2kg, it is extremely portable.
- Most powerful floor modeler on the market
- Truly versatile. Use it to play live, to practice, or as an interface to record.
- Built to last with it's sturdy chassis, strengthened display and robust footswitches and rotary controls.
- Hyper realistic sounding amps and cabs, with the ability to capture your own.
- 2GHz Quad-Core SHARC® architecture
- 50+ onboard amps, 70+ effects, 1000+ IRs
- Capture, share and download your favourite rigs’ sounds
- An ever-growing collection of hyper-realistic virtual devices
- 7” multi-touch display armored with chemical strengething for long lasting use
- Weighs 1.95kg/4.2lbs
- Compact at just 29cm x 19cm x 4.9cm in size
- Anodized aluminum unibody, with laser engraved graphics
- 11 stainless steel stomp+rotary actuators allow for switching and rotational control (just like the footswitches and knobs you are used to, but unbreakable).
- Use Quad Cortex as a high-fidelity interface, with Cirrus Logic codecs and an ultra-low-latency USB audio transmission.
- WiFi module for wireless preset sharing, cloud backups, over-the-air firmware updates, and more
- Dual Combo Inputs: TS, TRS, and XLR, variable impedance and level controls, built-in microphone preamps, and phantom power supplies.
- Dual effects-loops: ideal for embedding external mono, or stereo effects into your signal chain, as well as additional input/output jacks.
- 1/4” Output jacks: two mono, balanced (TRS) outputs provide pristine sound quality and optimal noise performance.
- XLR Output jacks: two mono, balanced XLR output jacks
- Headphone Output: ideal for quiet practicing.
- MIDI In, Out/Thru: receive and send MIDI messages to automate switching and control of every parameter in Quad Cortex, as well as controlling other units.
- Dual Expression Inputs: connect up to two expression pedals. They can be assigned to control wahs, volume, as well as pitch-shifting algorithms
- USB: Ultra-low latency audio transmission, firmware updates, MIDI, and more.