Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
In Stock6 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: NIGHTSKY
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Strymon NightSky has ascended down from another astral plane to take you to an undiscovered world with it’s synth like shimmer reverb, programmable step sequencer and real time control of a whole host of wild controls this experimental Reverb workstation will set your guitar (synth, bass or even vocals) apart from any other being in the universe!
Features We Love:
Uncharted Sonic Territory
Combining the ethereal shimmer reverb with it’s fully editable octaves, in depth modulation section, step sequencer and decay control you can create some unique an unheard of tones this side of Mars. Having an a menu-less approach also promotes hands on real time manipulation for those precise adjustments and happy accidents!
Endless Editing Power
Each section of the NightSky has a generous editing section with multiple option and controls ultimately giving you control every aspect of your floating ‘verb cloud. Strymon have also gifted you 16 presets, MIDI access and a nifty Drive setting to push your reverb and enhance the harmonics!
A New Generation of Experimentation
With the 8 Step Sequencer you can program some interesting pitch changes to your creation, giving you an almost synth like approach to sound creation. Surely unheard of for any reverb pedal on the market on this planet or any other!
- Futuristic Otherworldly Reverb
- Hands on real time editing
- Unique and super interesting 8 Sep Sequencer
- Strymon NightSky Reverb
- Power Supply
- Three selectable reverb types offer a wide variety of ambient textures
- MOD and Tone sections: various waveforms to modulate the reverb or tone filters/sculpt hi and low EQ of the reverb
- VOICE section to enhance the aural spectrum of the reverb
- Adjustable SHIMMER for adding pitch shifting of up to +/- 1 octave to the reverb
- GLIMMER dynamically enhances high or low frequency harmonics for synth-like textures
- MORPH allows you to footswitch-glide from one set of knob positions to another at any speed you choose!
- Pre or Post DRIVE to add saturated overdriven harmonics to the reverb
- Adjustable reverb core size to +/- the space for reflections plus independent REVERB and DRY level controls
- 8-step sequencer to program rhythmic pitch variations of the reverb over time!
- Access to 16 presets from the front panel and 300 presets via MIDI
- High impedance ultra low-noise discrete Class A JFET preamp stereo inputs/low impedance stereo outs
- Input Level switch allows for both instrument and line level signals
- On, Favorite, and Infinite footswitches
- Full featured MIDI in/out supporting MIDI CCs, program changes, MIDI clock sync and more, plus USB
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- 32-bit floating point processor/ 24-bit 96kHz AD/DA plus SHARC DSP mean 20Hz-20kHz top audio quality
- Dimensions: 4.5" deep x 7" wide x 1.75" tall (114.3 mm deep x 177.3 mm wide x 44.5 mm tall)
- Designed and built in the USA