Roland WM-1 Wireless Midi Interface Bluetooth IOS
In Stock10+ Available
Order now for Delivery on Saturday
Manufacturer's ID: WM-1
In today's world, you need the ability to make music whenever and wherever you want, eliminating cables and clutter however possible. And wireless control should be easy to set up and just as responsive and reliable as plugging in a cable. Join the wireless MIDI revolution with the Roland WM series, where your creativity knows no bounds.
Plug a WM-1 into a keyboard, drum machine, or other hardware with standard MIDI I/O to wirelessly communicate with MIDI music apps on an iOS device and Mac computer, even at the same time. Or connect more instruments and devices with additional WM-1 units or the WM-1D Wireless MIDI Dongle. In addition to MIDI note data, you can send MIDI sync for tempo, effects, LFOs, loops, and more—all without connecting a single cable.
- Wireless MIDI adaptor for keyboards, drum machines, and other MIDI devices
- Provides low-latency MIDI communication between other WM-series units and macOS/iOS Bluetooth MIDI devices
- Fast mode delivers ultra-low-latency communication (3 ms) for timing-critical applications
- Standard mode supports up to four total devices; Fast mode supports two total devices*
- Runs for about 60 hours on a single AAA battery
- Available WM-1D Wireless MIDI Dongle provides wireless MIDI for Windows computers and Fast mode support for macOS and iOS
*Device type and environmental conditions may limit the number of total devices available. See the WM-1/WM-1D Owner's Manual at the Support tab for more details.