Old Blood Noise Endeavors Sunlight Dynamic Freeze Reverb
Pre-OrderPre-order this now and we will deliver it to you when it becomes available.
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2021 to 24th December 2021 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange & can be exchanged until Monday 31st January 2022. Learn More
Manufacturer's ID: OBN-SUNLIT
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Sunlight Dynamic Freeze Reverb from Old Blood Noise Endeavors is your new answer to ambient sounds. From dream-like ethereal reverb trails to warbling modulated effects, it can transform and shift your chords and solos like never before. As the title says, it is a dynamic pedal, so there is a lot of fun to be had with this one. Give your notes a little extra life or keep them hanging on indefinitely!
Features We Love:
Tape, Comb, and Pass modes give you a wealth of brilliance to choose from. Expanding on these names, the modes are a tape machine style warbling, a combination of reverb and delay and a band pass filter, each of which sounds great in its own right.
Dial It In
The Rate and Depth controls have a nice degree of range and are mode-dependent. This isn't one of the pedals where you turn the pots and not much happens; you can really get in there and shake things up!
With the Alt switch, you can change control settings either momentarily or latching. Rate, Depth, Decay, or Input can all be assigned, or any combination of these. Perfect for those seeking different sounds for verse and chorus parts.
- Made from high-quality components
- Lovely looking artwork that matches the vibe of the pedal
- Endless amounts of fun and creativity
- Input knob for dynamic sensitivity and Decay knob for reverb feedback to create enveloping infinite reverb
- Tape, Comb, and Pass modes to apply wobbling vibrato, stacked resonant delays, or random step filtering to the reverb
- Rate and Depth controls specific to each mode
- Expression control over Input, Decay, Rate, and Depth parameters
- Alt footswitch to quickly snap to a particular knob setting
- Soft-touch switching with true relay bypass
- Powered by regular 9 V DC PSU (Centre -, 2.1 mm, ~80 mA current draw)