Buy with confidence: We're the only UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & extended Christmas exchange as standard.
Buy today and exchange until 31st January 2024
- Free Next Day Delivery Available
- Buy Today, Play Tomorrow, Exchange until 2024
- 3 Year Warranty
- Proudly Employee Owned
In Stock8 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Friday
Includes Extended Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: KWMQ4E
What we say:
At A Glance
The Kam Quartet ECO Wireless Microphone System opens up the freedom to move around wherever you need to. Each of the 4 microphones is colour-coded, so it's easy to keep things in order, and with On/Off switches, each person can be in charge of their own mic. The receiver has 4 balanced outputs along with a Mix Out, making it easy to integrate into an existing PA setup.
Features We Love:
UHF Quad Multi-Channel
This UHF wireless microphone system has 4 channels and 4 dynamic cardioid microphones. This allows 4 performers the freedom to move around thanks to a working distance of up to 60m. Whether it is an arena event or an outdoor festival performance, there is the option to move around without the worry of long tangled cables.
With features such as enhanced muting, high signal to noise ratio, and almost zero noise output when on standby, you can be sure of a great quality of sound. Whether being used by a group of vocalists or at a conference event, the sound is clear.
The receiver has a robust metal housing for extra reassurance when you are out on the road. The removable / adjustable antenna, durable microphone construction and included carry box also contribute to the simple transportation of the Kam Quartet ECO Wireless Microphone System.
Who Is It For?
Those who put on live events or want to provide their own high-quality wireless microphone system will find this to be very high-quality and simple to use across many scenarios.
- Excellent quality system at an attractive price point
- Easy to setup and use
- Colour coded microphones with On/Off switches
- UHF Quad Multi-Channel
- Operates on 863.30 / 864.30 / 863.80 / 864.80MHx frequencies
- Display with Channel, RF / AF signal indicators
- Individual microphone volume controls
- 2 x removable / adjustable antenna
- 4 x balanced audio outputs / 4 x mix output sockets
- Mains driven - PSU included
- 4 x wireless dynamic cardioid microphones
- On/Off switches
- Colour coded end pieces
- 2 x 1.5V AA batteries per microphone included
- Working distance up to 60m
Complete with carry box.