Buy today and exchange until 31st January 2024
- Free Next Day Delivery Available
- Buy Today, Play Tomorrow, Exchange until 2024
- 3 Year Warranty
- Proudly Employee Owned
Yamaha MG12X Mixer
In Stock8 Available
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes Extended Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: CMG12XCVUK
What we say:
At A Glance:
The MG12X by Yamaha is a professional 12 input mixer that features Class-A D-Pre preamps, auxiliary sends, built-in compression and digital effects,
Features We Love:
MG12X In Use
The mixer features 8 channels that let you create a mix between 6 microphones and and 4 stereo channels. Channels 1-4 feature combi XLR/¼" jacks, each with independent "1-Knob" compression. Channels 5/6 and 7/8 can operate as microphone or as mono/stereo line level channels, while channels 9/10 and 11/12 are dedicated stereo channels with ¼" jack and RCA connections.
Each channel features analog faders, independent EQ controls, and auxiliary and FX sends that let you create monitor mixes, dial in the built in FX and even use outboard gear.
The result is an intuitive professional level mixer that works well for many situations, great for acoustic gigs, smaller bands, presentations and theatre productions.
The MG12X also lets you select from 24 digital effects and offers independent FX sends for each channel. Available effects include a range of reverbs and delays, modulation effects and distortions. The mixer also features an analog FX send output, allowing you to use your own outboard effects and route them back into the desk. Finally, the effects can be muted by using the dedicated button or via a footswitch.
Who Is It For?
Musicians who perform or practice using their own PA system, plus small venues, theatres and houses of worship.
- Intuitive and versatile
- Built-in compression and effects
- Create two independent monitor mixes
- Class-A "D-Pre" preamps on microphone channels
- Max. 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo)
- 2 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus 2 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- PAD switch on mono inputs +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Optional Rack Mount Kit RK-MG12 Available
- Metal chassis