Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Mackie Thrash212 12 Inch PA Speaker
Out of StockPlease contact us for an estimated delivery time.
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: 2054320-03
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Mackie Thrash 212 has been designed to be used as part of a portable PA system. This affordable speaker sports a rugged design to prevent damage in transport, plus it's lightweight so it's easy to take with you. The Thrash features a two channel mixer, so it's suitable to be used as a standalone speaker or as part of your PA system and it sounds great in every situation.
Features We Love:
1300 Watts of Power
The Thrash 212 boasts up to 1300 Watts of power, making it suitable for use in medium to large-sized venues.
The Thrash 212 features a two-channel mixer that lets you plug two microphones or line-level signals directly into the combi XLR/Jack inputs on the back. This means you can use the speaker as part of a PA, or as a standalone portable speaker.
As a Monitor
The Thrash features angled edges on the rear side so it can also be used as a floor monitor.
Who Is It For?
Musicians, bands and presenters who are looking for an affordable yet reliable speaker.
- Sounds great
- Rugged build quality
- Two channel mixer
- 1300W ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
- Frequency response: 52Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 125 dB
- Flexible I/O
- Inputs 1 and 2 feature XLR/TRS combo inputs
- Inputs accept both line and mic level
- Mix output contains audio from both input channels
- 12” high-performance woofer
- 1” Titanium compression driver
- Standard pole mount
- Equipped with 4 handles for easy loading
- Dual-angle monitor wedge for use as a floor monitor
- Rotatable grille badge
- Thermal limiter
- Weight: 36.4 lb / 16.51 kg