Available to Order
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: PRO-NEO-D01
What we say:
Not all players want to permanently fit a pickup to their acoustic guitar: for some, an occasional performance does not merit a fully installed pickup and say for these people, we would recommend checking out the Neo-D range from Fishman.
This Neo-D is the single coil version which utilises a neodymium magnet to deliver a bright and sparkling acoustic tone to your audience.
This pickup is so simple to use: you literally slide it under the guitar’s strings and into place at the soundhole. There is a long cable that runs out directly into an amp or mixing desk and the unit is passive so you do not need batteries to operate it. That’s all there is to it!
Enjoy a clear and sparkling sound with plenty of body in a package that requires no specialist installation. Keep this in your case for the moments when a performance is imminent!
- Neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity
- Low profile, high impedance design needs no battery
- Easy installation with no alteration – plug & play right out of the box
- Excellent string-to-string balance and acoustic clarity
- Fits in soundholes as small as 3-7/8" (98.5 mm) diameter