In Stock7 Available
Order before 1PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: 2172006000
What we say:
At A Glance:
The '65 Princeton Reverb by Fender resurrects one of the most popular amplifiers of all time! The Mid 60s Princeton Reverb is a timeless classic, featured on many recordings throughout the decades since it was unleashed on the world. The Princeton is considered an indispensable workhorse and is loved for its rich and snappy tone and delicious tube-driven spring reverb and vibrato.
Features We Love:
Who Is It For?
The '65 Princeton is great tones through and through. If you're after vintage valve tones from an amp that's portable and handles everything from tasteful cleans to ranchy dirty tones, you're going to love this! This amp has been used on everything from jazz and blues to indie and classic rock and is loved for its warm charming character.
Tube Driven Reverb
The built in reverb is an excellent way to smooth out and add depth to your tone, but it can also be an effective way to give an edge to your sound. As it's tube driven it's never going to sound harsh, it's a dynamic and reactive reverb that always sounds sweet.
Tube Driven Vibrato
The amp features the old school tube-biased tremolo circuit. The magic being this amps vibrato is that it modulates the power tubes, meaning the tremolo ducks out of the way when you strum hard, then gradually comes in as your notes sustain. It's one of the best tremolos we've heard as it really puts the focus on your playing.
- Classic Fender tube tone
- Built-in reverb and tremolo bring a great new dimension to your tone
Other Things To Consider:
Love this? Why not take a look at our full selection of Fender combos?
- Fender 65 Princeton Reverb
- Two Button Footswitch
- Model Name: '65 Princeton® Reverb
- Series: Vintage Reissue
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Colour: Black
- Inputs: Two
- Auxiliary Input: 1/4" Footswitch Jack
- Extension Speaker Jack: One Extension Speaker Jack
- Channels: One channel
- Rectifier: 5AR4 Rectifier Tube
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Cabinet Material: Black textured vinyl covering
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Amp Jewel
- Handle: Molded Black Handle
- Front Panel: "Blackface"™ Style Control Panel
- Input Impedance: 1 M Input Impedance
- Sensitivity: Input 1 High Level: 10 mV – Volume at maximum for 15 watts power. Input 2 Low Level: 20 mV – volume at maximum for 15 watts power. Tone controls centered.
- Amplifier Length: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 19.875" (50.5 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 34 lbs. (12.7 kg)
- Effects: Reverb
- Speaker: 1-10" Jensen® C-10R, 8 Ohm, 40 Watt Speaker with Ceramic Magnet
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7 and 1 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Unique Features: Blackface Control Panel with Six Silver-Top Numbered Knobs
- Footswitch: Uses 2-Button Footswitch p/n 0994058000
- Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Accessories: Includes Amp Cover and 2-Button Footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato On/Off
- Cover: Amp Cover Included