Akai MPX8 Pad Controller
Manufacturer's ID: AKAIMPX8
What we say:
This handy device is a performance tool for launching samples. With 8 velocity-sensitive MPC pads at your disposal, this unit uses SD cards to read samples and assign them to pads.
Free software allows you to manage your samples on your laptop and send them to the MPX8 via USB or SD card.
Portable and powerful, the MPX8 brings a whole new concept of realtime dynamic sampling to your music.
Control Software & MIDI Gear
MPX8 also has USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs. Control everything from music software on your laptop to outboard MIDI gear. The included USB cable and 1/8"-to-MIDI adapter make it easy to connect.
Edit with Ease
With the included sample kit editor, you can easily arrange, tune, and add reverb to your samples on your Mac or PC before loading them onto MPX8. The editor’s drag-and-drop functionality makes loading your samples as easy as possible.
Get in the Loops
MPX8 also comes with a free Loop Library download from Akai Pro, plus a large library of standard samples built in, which can be used for live performance in front of a crowd, on a radio show, or for in-studio production.
Lose the Luggage
It’s compact, easy to load, and ready to go. MPX8 packs the sounds you need under great-feeling pads inside a solid Akai Pro design. You get quick and convenient one-touch access to a virtually unlimited number of sounds, shots, stabs, and drops. It’s that simple.
- Add mono or stereo samples via standard SD card (sold separately)
- 8 velocity-sensitive and pressure-sensitive pads
- USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs
- Also controls computer MIDI software and outboard MIDI gear
- Drag-and-drop sample kit editor for Mac® and PC included
- Built-in library of popular sounds and samples
- Includes additional free Akai Pro loop library download
- Tune, add reverb, and save sample sets for easy recall
- (2) Balanced 1/4-inch outputs (6.35mm)
- 1/8-inch headphone output (3.5mm)
In Stock2 Available
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow