In Stock9 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Tuesday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2020 to 24th December 2020 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Sunday 31st January 2021. Learn More
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: glxd16uk-z2
The Beta Digital Wireless Guitar System comes with the Digital Wireless Pedal Receiver GLXD6. The rugged metal chassis guitar pedal for easy mounting on and powering from pedal boards provides true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal and accurate chromatic tuning via the integrated strobe tuner.
The highly visible LED display enables for sophisticated strobe and meter tuning while mute or live. It combines automaticfrequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity. Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use.HOW DOES THE AUTOMATIC FREQUENCY MANAGEMENT WORK?
The Digital Wireless System feature LINKFREQ, an Automatic Frequency Management, making it easy to rely on seamless, crystal-clear audio.
- The receiver continuously analyses the available frequency spectrum.
- The receiver and transmitter automatically link using the best set of available frequencies.
- If interference occurs, the receiver and transmitter intelligently move together to the best open frequencies, without ANY audio interruption.
It’s that simple. No buttons to push or controls to adjust.HOW MANY MUSICIANS CAN USE THIS SYSTEM SIMULTANEOUSLY?
Depending on the operation mode, up to 8 compatible systems can be operated in parallel.
- In “Automatic mode” (with LINKFREQ enabled) up to 5 systems can be run in parallel.
- In “Manual mode” (with LINKFREQ disabled) up to 8 systems can be run in parallel.
Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use. Transmitter runtime is 1.5 hours with only 15 minutes of charging, (3.0 h in 30 min. / 6.0 h in 60 min. / 16 h in 3 h)
Multiple Rechargeability options:
- Charge battery alone:
- GLXD4 integrated charge port
- SB902 GLX-D Lithium-ion battery – available separately
- Charge a spare battery while system is in use:
- SBC902 USB battery dock charger (available separately)
- Charge battery in-transmitter:
- USB charge cable (included)
- SBC-USB USB wall charger (available separately)
- SBC-CAR USB car charger (available separately)
Yes, it operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band and is globally license-free