Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
3-Year Warranty Included
We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty as standard. Buy with confidence today. Learn More
Manufacturer's ID: VM-PRO-BK
The Mission VM-PRO is the most sophisticated volume pedal ever made.
The VM-PRO resolves many of the common issues with volume pedals that cause tone sucking and mismatching problems. The VM-PRO works with electric, electro-acoustic, baritone or bass guitars. It also works with many other acoustic and electric instruments including electronic keyboards, steel guitars, and instrument microphones such as harmonica and horn mics.
VM-PRO includes on board buffers, isolated tuner out, sparkle control, and compatibility switches for use with active and passive pickups and fuzz pedals.
VM-PRO now includes Mission Ultrasweep for silky-smooth volume swells in any signal chain.
- VM-PRO requires a 9V battery (included) or external power supply (not included) 9V-18V 2.1mm center pin negative.
- Current draw nominal: 3mA (27mW) at 9VDC / 4mA (72mW) at 18VDC
- Input impedance 1V at 1KHz: 1M Ohm
- Output Impedance @ 1KHz
- Normal Mode: 30 Ohm
- Fuzz Compatibility Mode: 10K OhmPedal dimensions are 10″ x 4″ x 3″
- Weight is 3.2lb
- Use of tuner out requires optional VM-PRO tuner adapter