Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: 2232204000
What we say:The Blues Deluxe is a more-than- familiar acquaintance to most gigging guitar payers. This 40 watt, 1x12" combo is such a winning combination of power, tone and portability that it's hard to say no to for anyone playing small to mid-sized venues!
This classic tweed combo is the original version of the amp: the Hot Rod deluxe, it should be noted, is indeed a different model. If you need an upgraded drive channel, the Hot Rod is for you. If you want the original circuitry and defining Fender clean tone with heritage tweed looks, this one is for you!
While its newer cousin, the Hot Rod Deluxe, has many modern refinements, more and more enthusiasts continue to request the warm tone, unique circuitry, classic features and sharp look of the original version.
Accordingly, the Reissue Blues Deluxe sends 40 watts of juice into a single 12" Special Design Eminence® speaker, fueled by two 6L6 output tubes and three 12AX7 preamp tubes. Its two channels, normal (with bright switch) and drive, are voiced for classic blues, country and rock; other features include Fender spring reverb, an effects loop and two-button channel footswitch. The great look includes tweed covering, chicken head pointer knobs and a chrome control panel.
- Series: Hot Rod Series
- Type: All Tube Preamp and Power Amp
- Output: 40 Watts
- Ohms: 8 ohms
- Speakers: 1-12" Special Design Eminence® 8 ohm, 50 watt Speaker, p/n 0994812002
- Channels: Two Selectable Channels (Vintage and Drive)
- Features: Independent Gain and Master Controls in the Drive Channel, Bright Switch, Effects Loop, Reverb, 2-Button Footswitch for Drive Select and Reverb On/Off, Chrome Panel, Vintage Chicken-Head Pointer Knobs
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive, Volume, Bright Switch, Standby Switch
- Covering: Genuine Tweed covering
- Weight: 45 lbs
In Stock5 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow