Manufacturer's ID: delayworkstation
With the Delay Workstation you can combine vintage slapback and multi-head tape echoes with Spring or plate reverbs to create some instantly classic sound spaces. You can set the Delay Workstation for warm sounding analog delays and then use the chamber or hall reverbs to create a huge warm and endless space. Need rhythmic delays with some shimmer? It’s here. Always wanted to have the perfect ducking delay? One that backs out of the way until your done with your notes, then the echoes fill in. “Ducking” is a very intelligent way for clearing the clutter in a sound that would normally be overrun with delays and echoes. Wanna get twisted? Try the Pitch delay into our Flanged Reverb.
The Reverb side of the Delay Workstation contains all of the most common reverbs and some delays. The Morph control allows users to put creative twists on the reverb patches like spring tension, shimmer, and random flanging. There are two delays included in the reverb bank. You can use these to setup very cool ping-pong delays and many other creative rhythmic patterns.
Two banks of eight legendary effects. Super Fidelity. Super Compact.
The Delay Workstation has on-board tap tempo on the Delay side and external expression control on the Reverb side.
- Shimmer w/octave up control
- Hall Reverb w/tone control
- Spring Reverb w/tension control
- Ducking w/compression ratio
- Digital Delay w/inverse dynamic modulation
- Multi-Head Echo w/3 head control
- Slapback w/reverb
- Tape Delay w/tone control
- Analog Delay w/dynamic modulation
- Subdivided Delay w/dotted eighth, eighth, triplet, sixteenth
- Pitch Shifting delay with w/octave up/down control
- Chamber Reverb w/filter control
- Plate Reverb w/tone control
- Flanged Reverb w/vibrato or random modulation
In Stock2 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Thursday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More